Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hood rat things you still do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the word "ax" instead of "ask". I also made sure the rims on my car cost more than the car itself.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      I've left the hood life behind for the most part but every now and then when I'm feeling particularly G,I'll pick up some candy like sour patch kids and eat them while walking around the store and just throw them down and not pay for them.
      Hood rat is a chick passed around by gang members

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I use the word "ax" instead of "ask". I also made sure the rims on my car cost more than the car itself.
        Respek....

Comment

I steal tire valve caps from cars and put them on my bike. And the bike is stolen as well.

I also walk across the street slow as **** while eating skittles, niggga!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I steal tire valve caps from cars and put them on my bike. And the bike is stolen as well.

I also walk across the street slow as **** while eating skittles, niggga!!!
            You are not finished!

Tell us about "Churches Chicken and Tam's Burgers!"

Where u buy ur Red soda?

Comment

I make sure people put respeck on my name.

Comment

I don't wash my hands after I urinate.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Hood rat is a chick passed around by gang members
                  I realized every one wants to be a gangster (act hard) but nobody knows what it means... They think jail is prison or hood rats are ghetto children... I blame rappers... They made crip walking cool (till snoop said something) and getting shot heroic (50 cent)... But I also realized no matter how much you explain it to them these dumb f.ucks will never understand what it's like to be from the hood.. Just an FYI to you suckers on here: Getting arrested with the homeys for something small, like vandalism, then never kicking it again doesn't make you about that life it makes you a b.itch...

Just had to get that off my chest... I meet a lot of fools who say they were going down the wrong path and ain't done s.hit in their lives...

Comment

if i'm thirsty or hungry in a store i'll pop a can open and pay for it.

i let my kids, both under 8, ride in the front seat at times when they're good.

i still use the word nigga, but only on bscene though.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      are you a Basketball American sir?

oh shit!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X