Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gatti has more skill than Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, he could box but as soon as he got tagged he went to brawling.

Gatti has better skills than Froch

Comment

carlos maussa has alot more skills than froch too, imo

Comment

That's a no-brainer. You can't even mention the two in comparison. That's like comparing a Ferrari to a Pinto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Gatti has/had more skill than Froch, Froch made me laugh when he said people seem to think he is some kinda Arturo Gatti figure, but he said it like it was a derogatory statement.

Froch needs to understand that Gatti had better Boxing skills than him.
          What good are your skills is your defense is non existent? Froch at least knows how to dodge punches from time to time as where Gatti's face was his defense (no disrespect of course).

Froch ain't an incredible fighter, but he doesn't suck either.

Comment

Gatti has more boxing ability than a lot of poeple. The problem with him is that his face got damaged easily.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              What good are your skills is your defense is non existent? Froch at least knows how to dodge punches from time to time as where Gatti's face was his defense (no disrespect of course).

Froch ain't an incredible fighter, but he doesn't suck either.
              His defense is AWFUL, Froch is as bad as Gatti when it comes to defense

Comment

Gatti fought a number of world class fighters or former Champions, Froch has fought an ancient Robin Reid, Jermain Taylor and a Green Dirrell, he got smacked about for almost 12 rounds by Taylor, he got schooled by Dirrell and should of lost.

Gatti has a much better defence, Gatti just to chose to abandon it from time to time, he showed more defence losing to Gomez and Baldy than Froch has shown in any fight, fact!

Comment

I'm not a big Froch fan, but everyone that has commented here is just biased for the American. Froch's last 3 fights have been against guys that are a million times better than anyone Gatti ever beat. Gatti also lost a bunch of times to average fighters. Froch beating Taylor is better than anything Gatti ever did, and he has stayed undefeated throughout.

How many of you think Gatti has better boxing skills than Taylor? I bet not a single one of you.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
                    I'm not a big Froch fan, but everyone that has commented here is just biased for the American. Froch's last 3 fights have been against guys that are a million times better than anyone Gatti ever beat. Gatti also lost a bunch of times to average fighters. Froch beating Taylor is better than anything Gatti ever did, and he has stayed undefeated throughout.

How many of you think Gatti has better boxing skills than Taylor? I bet not a single one of you.
                    Bit of a mute point because Froch never won that fight with his skills, he did not win the Dirrell fight period so........

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post

Tracy Harris Patterson and Gabriel Ruelas couldn't have been any worse than Pascal and Dirrell.

I wouldn't be surprised if Froch goes onto lose the majority of his following fights from now on. I can't see him getting past Kessler and Abraham. The win over Taylor was a one time thing for Froch, a win over a Taylor whose confidence was shot and stamina suspect.

Comment

Working...
                      X