Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko is a greater fighter than Floyd and I'll even tell you why.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    lmao, you crushed his spirits about the rest of his thread with that 1 comment. hahaha
    he surely did

Comment

****ing ******.

Comment

this is down right stupid

Comment

So the basis of your arguement is a tacky graphic talking about their first 7 fights? Oh my

Comment

Floyd at JLW was a dynamic fighter. Loma is a very good fighter but I don't see anything dynamic about him.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              SAD...SAD....

1) the amatuers mean nothing

2) Loma lost to friggin Salido....Floyd would beat the crap out of Salido in his 1st pro fight til he his final defense there.
              Not sure if you're saying Mayweather would be able to beat a Salido level fighter in his first fight. If you are, that's ridiculous.

Comment

Lomachenko has the potential to be a great fighter. He already has a solid win over another good young fighter. However, he has a long way to go before he's considered as great or even greater than Mayweather.

Comment

The very point that its ALWAYS FLOYD that is one who is not the better compared to some guys fav is your answer .

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Then he's 100x better than gg
                    lol....damn

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Floyd at JLW was a dynamic fighter. Loma is a very good fighter but I don't see anything dynamic about him.
                      No-no, both of them are incredible with what they had early as pros. Both of them had boxing down to a science.

The difference is Lomo stuck around in the amateurs longer and had a more complete game when he turned pro. Floyd once he had about 12 fights under his belt, was crazy talented.

Comment

Working...
                      X