Worst referring performances?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
    oh, and

This was the one I had in mind for the all time list Lol.

Others include Calzaghe-Manfredo, Ward-Kessler, Hopkins-Murat.

Comment

I will never forget this one. Ref not even paying attention. It took me half an hour to stop laughing.

Comment

2 that spring to my mind.

Joe Cortez in Mayweather vs Hatton. Wouldn't let the inside fighter fight on the inside lol. In fact he broke up the action often prematurely before any form of holding took place, which prevented Hatton from doing any work.

Terry O'Connor in Calzaghe vs Manfredo. He stopped the fight so prematurely it was unreal, especially for a world title fight. Manfredo wasn't hurt in the slightest and wasn't taking any hard shots. Was a joke fight and a joke stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          oh, and

Guy in white must have been the house fighter.

Comment

Marlon Wright in Bute vs Andrade 1

Comment

im puerto rican, but esteves and pabon aren't the best out there. Pabon seems to get better for some reason lol

Comment

Celestino Ruiz in Artur Spilka vs Mike Mollo 1, dude was cursing at Mollo on ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  Mayweather vs Maidana II.

Felt like I was watching Bayless referee 12 rounds, instead of a boxing match.

$70 bucks for a Bayless show, f@k off Bayless.
                  I lost a lot of respect for Bayless after this fight. It was horrendous to watch, they wouldn't let Chino work inside at all...

Comment

Billy Joe Jenkins during Sutherland/Rainford, that stoppage was f**king awful

Comment

Anything with Lawrence cole...especially the chino/broner fight. He gave broner like 10 million warnings

Comment

Working...
                      X