Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I Quit boxing ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my primal instict is to fight by the rules i have never thrown a foul or anything in my life, it maybe your instict but not anyone elses,

Comment

Originally posted by SovietExpress
      Canada, London, if you want to come, you can come to my dojo on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. Mon & Fri its Black Arts Military Defense training in London Ontario, thursday and tuesday its Security Training solutions in West Lorne.

You are a sharp little marble arent ya? You dont get it do you. This is a boxing site, we eat, sleep, drink and live boxing. I say forget your dojo, in this ring we fight with fists. You want to roll, london is not too far from Detroit. I remember a long ride in the van and fighting at an ice rink. Whats you got? You got a car? Ill help you with the gas. You got da nads? Lemme know

Rockin'

Comment

if you were in a boxing gym of course you would be kicked out, if you did damage to him with that kick to the face wictch i am thinking you did, i would think they could press charges? but i dont know

Comment

they can't press charges we all had to sign waivers when we joined, no one is liable. I dont need gas money, I make more money than you. First off, I can't drive to detroit because im on call. So, I ask you the question do you "got da balls"

Comment

Kicking someone when you are getting beaten up in the ring shows only one thing, cowardice. Yeah you can go on talking about how none of us will ever amount to anything from some supposed research you did for a profiler, but you are still a coward regardless of how many black belts you have. You were getting your ass kicked and you weren't man enough to deal with it so you decided to pull an illegal move that the guy was not expecting, to save your ego.

You talk about how people have primal instincts, which are instincts to survive. That only counts in a life or death situation. You did what you did because you are a coward, not because of primal instincts, you were not in danger of dying, only in danger of getting your little ego damaged. And Rockin1 is right, there are many gyms where you would get stabbed for pulling that type of ****, and that is a fact.

Comment

Stabbed, thats laughable. Unless the person shanks me in the back while im distracted that will never happen. Black Arts Society has done knife fighting work with the CIA and we have beaten the CIA in tournaments before. With a knife in my hands I could drop an entire gym of boxers about 28 or so, no contest. Master Gus Michalik of black-arts-society.com the teacher in london could drop an entire class of 28 professional heavy weight boxers with his bare hands, without closing his hands into a fist once. Boxing is nothing. I could kill any boxer instantly, any boxer, I have the papers and the registration to back me up, and Gus to confirm.

So, if I ever got into a street fight, if I hit the guy first , I would easily be in jail for 3 years given the proper circumstances, just because of what I know.

Thats why I don't fight over than in a professional environment. Its not just a boxing gym I go to, the teacher also teaches TKD but he sucks at it. I know more than him and he is 3rd degree.

Comment

it isn't cheating, no rules where established it wasn't a sanctioned fight. I have plenty of displine as well.

With all your insults I still have not 1) Become in anyway irritated, or 2) threatened you in anyway, I simply stated that certain white belts would take out supaduck which they easily could.

As, I come here asking for advice, I want advice not insults. Those who made insults in anyway shape or form are immature pathetic pieces of **** that don't deserve life. Your attempts to lower my status in attempts to heighten your own are extremely laughable. But, supaduck, gio, kingfreitas, gloverlord, and ryanspaulding, you will always be pathetic pieces of **** that will never amount to anything or live up to any of my accomplishments, to put it simply, you have nothing to live for. I know your type, I've analyzed many people like you doing a co-op for a profiler, your all the same.
                If it wasnt against the rules why did you get suspended
                How can you have so many belts but no discipline
                How can you take out 28 boxers with a knife but get your ass handed to you by one.
                You're a nurse nuff said about that focker
                you say that you box for sport not pro or amatuer, well where I'm from that only leaves sparing, which means you prop need more work if you havent had a fight.
                In closing "All your base are belong to us"

Comment

LOL he's just a martial arts dork, i've seen plenty guys say stupid **** like "I can kill someone in 57 ways with my bare hands" and all that stupid stuff, but then get their asses handed to them in a real fight. Martial Arts is just show, it doesn't teach you anything about fighting or being tough, go watch karate kid you poser. Oh i'm sorry, you Man Nurse. LOL

Comment

Stabbed, thats laughable. Unless the person shanks me in the back while im distracted that will never happen. Black Arts Society has done knife fighting work with the CIA and we have beaten the CIA in tournaments before. With a knife in my hands I could drop an entire gym of boxers about 28 or so, no contest. Master Gus Michalik of black-arts-society.com the teacher in london could drop an entire class of 28 professional heavy weight boxers with his bare hands, without closing his hands into a fist once. Boxing is nothing. I could kill any boxer instantly, any boxer, I have the papers and the registration to back me up, and Gus to confirm.

So, if I ever got into a street fight, if I hit the guy first , I would easily be in jail for 3 years given the proper circumstances, just because of what I know.

Thats why I don't fight over than in a professional environment. Its not just a boxing gym I go to, the teacher also teaches TKD but he sucks at it. I know more than him and he is 3rd degree.
                    28 heavyweight boxers with your bare hands, that my friend, is laughable. If your that much of a blatant lier I wonder if you are even a nursing student or if you even have any of those belts. Haha, we have a real life Jackie Chan.

Comment

Originally posted by SlightlyStoopid
                      LOL he's just a martial arts dork, i've seen plenty guys say stupid **** like "I can kill someone in 57 ways with my bare hands" and all that stupid stuff, but then get their asses handed to them in a real fight. Martial Arts is just show, it doesn't teach you anything about fighting or being tough, go watch karate kid you poser. Oh i'm sorry, you Man Nurse. LOL

Martial doesnt translate if you aren't fight another martial artist, that way most karate people get their ass handed to them in a street fight

Oh and to answer your question dont quit boxing, just quit life.

Comment

Working...
                      X