Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Youtube money" finally broken down. Would you quit your job and be a youtuber?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I need to learn how to twerk or something.
    man just show anything cat related beer.

that's an automatic 1 million views.

anything animal related no matter how tripe or stupid always has a lot of views.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Yeah man, that chick has 7 million subs and now she makes over 5 mill a year, 5 million is what they call a conservative guess. But she bought a nice mansion.
      but how do they know she made that much?

ive read up on this awhile back and making that kind of money is more exception not the rule. even with millions of views, not much money to be really made.

granted i did that research about half a decade ago so i dunno maybe things changed. ive seen a lot of these youtubers advertising how they make so much money and they end up being scams, perpetrating a fraud to sell something...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

ive read up on this awhile back and making that kind of money is more exception not the rule. even with millions of views, not much money to be really made.

granted i did that research about half a decade ago so i dunno maybe things changed. ive seen a lot of these youtubers advertising how they make so much money and they end up being scams, perpetrating a fraud to sell something...
        Did you watch the video? He broke it down to a T.

Comment

I would if I could yh of course.

Thing is its not so simple especially these days there will always be exceptions but you've probably missed the boat already.
          Basically everyone is at it. For every subject there are literally thousands of established youtubers already.

Should anybody want to give it a go a few tips - Try & be original, spend time on your wording if you just put for example ''ps4, COD, gameplay'' nobody is going to find it.
          Share your content - Twitter, Reddit, etc
          Get family/friends to sub - people just don't sub to channels with 0 subs sadly.
          Upload regular content and stay patient these others didn't make it overnight & neither will you.
          Don't constantly upload clickbait - its a great way too lose subs.

In theory it sounds easy but it really isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
            no.

i watched the japanese toilet candy toy set up instead....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
              which video btw???

Comment

A lot of the big youtubers pretend that they make little money its not true, they are making high six figures, but they know how to hustle viewers if viewers knew the true money they made they wouldn't be clicking their adds and many youtubers have several sub channels that make money as well so thats added, also they get donations many put a pay pal donation button and make 50k off that in a year.

Here is a breakdown of what the plenty of fish guy was making off adsense in the early days, he was one of the first to use adsense and had a story years ago about making 10 million dollars a year from ads, youtube uses adsense they acquired it and Google makes over around 60 billion a year from adsene revenue

In 2015, Google's ad revenue amounted to almost 67.39 billion US dollars. That year, advertising accounted for the majority percent of the online company's total revenues.

https://plentyoffish.wordpress.com/2...nse-breakdown/
                Last edited by hectari; 07-26-2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

which video btw???
                  https://youtu.be/C53R3ivZ1FA

Comment

man just show anything cat related beer.

that's an automatic 1 million views.

anything animal related no matter how tripe or stupid always has a lot of views.

OH true

where that kitty bish at hmmmmm... I can never find that ****.

Comment

My bad. I thought I posted the video on the op. Well i edited and there is the video. Even doing as a side thing, you can make some good cash.

Comment

Working...
                      X