Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how I can pass a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By Sunday... plenty of time.

get yourself a bottle of Niacin but make sure it's not the one that says non-flushing since you will want to flush.
    Also get a bottle of concentrated Cranberry pills

Take 2 of Niacin in the morning and 2 Cranberry and start drinking water. the Niacin will make your skin what will seem like burn but its natural and ok. Start drinking water and after 4 hours take two more of each and then one last time at night. Try to drink at least one gallon of water per day for just a day or two. Try to include some good cardio sets with Gatorade/powerade and burn up a sweet until Saturday. Stay hydrated and you will be fine. No necessity for tricks or hide the dirty piss. You'll be fine with this

Comment

Also a blunt isn't a lot anyways, as long as you are being truthful. If you'd smoke daily/often then it would be harder to get clean but in small quan******, it lasts less in the system. Also if you are one of those skinny guys with a high metabolism, make to stack up in foods and mostly fruits to help the system digest

Comment

Take 2 condoms, one inside the other. Fill the inside one with fake urine or some one else's pee. Rubberband it to your pecker so that it gets Warm and is in the correct location for when you go to pee..........might look kinda weird if you were reaching in your jacket pocket for something in order to take a pee.

When you go to take a leak, pull your junk out....you know what I mean, and poke the condoms with a needle (make sure you have the needle already in your hand). Squeeze the condoms to get the liquid out and the fold up the bottom of the condom and tuck it under the rubber band so it doesn't leak in your pants.

Walk out and hand over the container, sign your name and go out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Take 2 condoms, one inside the other. Fill the inside one with fake urine or some one else's pee. Rubberband it to your pecker so that it gets Warm and is in the correct location for when you go to pee..........might look kinda weird if you were reaching in your jacket pocket for something in order to take a pee.

When you go to take a leak, pull your junk out....you know what I mean, and poke the condoms with a needle (make sure you have the needle already in your hand). Squeeze the condoms to get the liquid out and the fold up the bottom of the condom and tuck it under the rubber band so it doesn't leak in your pants.

Walk out and hand over the container, sign your name and go out the door.
          It would be nice if right as he's walking out scott free, they say 'wait', we're gonna need another sample.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            It would be nice if right as he's walking out scott free, they say 'wait', we're gonna need another sample.
            HAHA.....yeah, that's not good at all. Hope he can run fast...

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted yet, nor do I care.

Comment

Best Product to use.

http://www.thewhizzinator.com/lifestyle-products

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                  Don't do drugs!

/and close da faking thread.

Comment

Not to burst a bubble but if it's weed........you're at the mercy of your system. There is literally nothing you can do to pass it honestly.

The best you can try and do is eat a **** load a food a week or two before the test.............that way you can try to put on body fat. The metabolites that show up in the test will come from the new layer of fat...........one that doesn't have a strong concentration of tHC.

And LOL @ drinking water. Or any other advice.

I think get someone to piss in a baloon for you or something because I'm no stranger to drug screens and know for a fact Marijuana is what murders everyone in taking them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Just say no to drugs...........

............tests.

Comment

Working...
                      X