Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye coming back is a good thing for the division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Vitali is the WBC champion. He doesn't need to be hyped, you donkey.
    I see you're ducking my bet again and just hurling insults. Typical. Thats the way all of your posse rides. Anyway.....Vittles is a paper champion...no more than a top contender. Unless of course you live on more than one world. So do you?

Comment

I'll reserve my judgement for when they announce the opponent.

Comment

I'm not a Haye fan but he is without a doubt one of the most exciting fighters in recent times.

Speed and power with his vulnerable chin.. makes for very good viewing.

Probably Britain's most exciting boxer since Naz.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          I see you're ducking my bet again and just hurling insults. Typical. Thats the way all of your posse rides. Anyway.....Vittles is a paper champion...no more than a top contender. Unless of course you live on more than one world. So do you?
          Your bet

I'm not making any bets with a gangster like you.

Vitali is WBC Champ. One of the major four. Real Champ.

Both brothers are great Champions, and butt hurt under-achievers like you can't stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            And Vits hype is?
            This ^^^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              I think he's similar to Pacquiao, in that he's actually bad for boxing. He's basically built off hype and promotion. He had a good career at CW, I'll give him that, but his relevance at HW is basically because he tied his name to a Klitschko, similar to how Pacquiao and TR tied their name to Floyd and played everyone for a fool for 4 years until Pacquiao got iced.

In fact Haye is exactly like Pacquiao. His HW career consists of beating up old, highly limited fighters coming off bad performances.

Monte Barrett- journeyman, KOed by Wlad 8 years prior, old.
              Nikolai Valuev- biggest joke in HW history, got a ridiculous gift decision over Holyfield.
              John Ruiz- old
              Audley Harrison- lol
              Wladimir- only legit opponent and he lost.
              Chisora- Mayorga or the HW division, talks and then loses fights.

Combine Haye's mouth, with his knockouts against less than spectacular competition, and Wlad's 'glass chin', he basically conned everyone and the results showed in the Wladimir fight. Where he ran away trying to land only one punch the entire fight.

The Klitschko's had to build their name, similar to Mayweather. Their success in the ring has shown.
              I think your mistaking cherry picking for poor division. Doesn't it say everything about the division that the most accomplished titlist of the past 3-4 years at HW outside of a Klitchko has been Valuev?

Vitali fought Charr, Sosnowski and Briggs in 3 of his last 6. Sosnowski was recently stopped in 3 by Rogan. All 3 are worse than an old John Ruiz (which IMO is a shambles). Wlad is fighting Pianata, which is a joke but people realise that the HW division is throwing out these sorts of contenders due to lack of other decent fighters.

I'm going to ignore your little bait post/nonsense about Pacquiao because it's clearly BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx
                Sorry but the similarities are glaring. Even their fight styles, both guys are ambush fighters.
                There's no similarities in their fighting style Pac overwhelms opponents with his high intensity work rate and pressure fighting throwing combos haye is much more conservative throwing a lot less punches but every punch thrown looking for the ko i think its 1 of Hayes flaws his stamina and work rate

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Please don't compare Haye with Pacquiao.

Comment

Haye is everything that stale division needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                      Haye is everything that stale division needs.
                      Which of his heavyweight fights have been good in your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                      X