Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell vs Arthur Abraham revisited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell has a lot of talent but I just don't think he has it mentally.

Comment

is it me but everytime i see dirrell i see skils but most everything he throws alot arm punches and shoe shines shots like crazy.. not only this fight ...

Comment

Dirrell is always slipping all over the place. Against Hanshaw, Stevens, Abraham, Froch, all these guys. He was flat out running against Stevens.

Comment

If he was faking, then he should have won at least a couple Academy Awards by now for how dazed he appeared in the minutes after the cheapshot, and for the amount of time he's been carrying on the charade.

There was a bit of a delayed reaction, but that can happen. Especially since he was already on the ground and his center of gravity was pretty low. So he teetered for a moment as he was losing consciousness.

Comment

Originally posted by lane99 View Post
            If he was faking, then he should have won at least a couple Academy Awards by now for how dazed he appeared in the minutes after the cheapshot, and for the amount of time he's been carrying on the charade.

There was a bit of a delayed reaction, but that can happen. Especially since he was already on the ground and his center of gravity was pretty low. So he teetered for a moment as he was losing consciousness.
            Yeah I don't know that he faked it either. He was a complete mess, even when they got him back on his feet.

Pretty much impossible to know for sure either way though.

Comment

Working...
            X