No announcement yet.

I belive Angel Garcia may be assaulted tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    If one of Khans team doesn't have enough and lash out at him I can see one of Khans army throwing a bottle at his head or something
    After Khan's 2 loses on the spin his army might be down to a platoon. I can't see uncle Vaz lashing out his hands are too deep in Amirs pocket.

Comment

I'd laugh if someone took that dude out.....I mean if you want to act like a thug and you want to live that life, then you accept what comes with it. He is funny up to a point, then he becomes like a handicapped person who has no grasp of socially acceptable behavior.

Comment

If he gets assaulted it will be because he deserves it. The fact that he is going to Khan's dressing room to "inspect" his gloves just shows this guy is asking for it.

Comment

i hope Angel does turn up and get battered by a few off Khan's mates just to spice things up for the rematch with Garcia.

i like Angle but i hope he gets stomped out for the lol'z

Comment

Yeah, it would be really great for Khan's career if someone from his entourage assaults US a citizen.

If Garcia was recruited by Team Molina and offered a paycheck for this then you can't blame him for being there. I can tell most of you still live with your moms.

Bunch of idiots.

Comment

he and Roger Mayweather will both probably catch a punch or 2 from some fighter at some point, they talk too much

Comment

Working...
              X