Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi "Not a single fighter I've talked to thinks Pacquiao did it clean"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Well, in that case he should have known that it's frowned upon in the states (where he makes his money) to gay-bash. He should have also known that sponsors have dropped athletes for similar comments. He could have easily gotten away with saying something like, "I am a Christian, and I personally believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, however I do not feel any ill will toward those who express their love in other ways."

Simple answer.
    can't argue with this post.

Comment

• Seeing as Paulie slobbers Floyd, he probably only talks to Floyd's sycophants who of course think that.

Comment

Wow this thread blew up. I see a lot of people are upset with Paulie, but he is a man and a man can have his own opinion on the matter.
        Are you saying a woman can't? Probably, given your favorite fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
          Seeing as Paulie slobbers Floyd, he probably only talks to Floyd's sycophants who of course think that.
          he talked to genius floyd fans NSB fighters

he'sdazed
          braindeadlikehim
          GayDunn
          Hanzburger
          Inconsideratethis
          FlushmyHair
          Omuwale Bribe
          transvestiteny
          "i sucked" Clark
          ETC...

Comment

• Wake up nerds.

In the sport of boxing, no fighter/athlete is 100% clean in todays world. This isn't the old era, it's the 21st century!!!

There are **** tonnes of enhancement drugs out there. It's like saying those big buff bodybuilders are natty? GET REAL!

How do you know someone is on PEDS? Look at their eyes and pupils, they seem to change overtime and you can see the mental clarity. Also acne is common too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

he'sdazed
              braindeadlikehim
              GayDunn
              Hanzburger
              Inconsideratethis
              FlushmyHair
              Omuwale Bribe
              transvestiteny
              "i sucked" Clark
              ETC...
              Give me a better nickname. I don't like that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

he'sdazed
                braindeadlikehim
                GayDunn
                Hanzburger
                Inconsideratethis
                FlushmyHair
                Omuwale Bribe
                transvestiteny
                "i sucked" Clark
                ETC...
                Aw, thanks for the shout out, "Rash." See what I did there?

I'm beginning to believe all of you PacRoach clowns are 12 years old....combined age.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Aw, thanks for the shout out, "Rash." See what I did there?

I'm beginning to believe all of you PacRoach clowns are 12 years old....combined age.
                  pacfans combined age are twelve times higher than all genius floyd fans IQ combined

Comment

• Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
                    All elite athletes in any sport are most likely on some sort of enhancement. It is what it is. But that shouldn't take away from anyone's accomplishments. You can't give PEDs to joe blow and expect him to dominate.
                    Naw this is a bad outlook the fighters at the very top if they decide to juice can do it to way better levels than other fighters people used to say that about armstrong that everyone was doing it so it wasn't a big deal but he juiced on another level to anyone else and manipulated the system far better so it's not an even playing field at all it's completely skewed in his favour I'd be stunned if manny was clean

Comment

Damn, I wonder if Paulie will never name those fighters?

And that comment at the end was just brutal

Reporter: "Is it possible that Manny is just that talented?"

Paulie: "No, to jump 10 weight classes isn't talent."

bunch of horsesheet paulie gets political to much and why didn't all the fighters jump all those weight classes

Comment

Working...
                      X