Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Ten legends I want to see hang them up!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No legend. The joke of the sport. But I would like to see Floyd just hang them up. He hasn't put up an impressive performance since the Hatton fight. He has been irrelevant in the sport for 5 years now putting up boring fights. He is done.

Comment

Great list. I would replace Tarver with someone else. I can't think of any legendary fighters but Castillo would be someone I'd replace him with.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        No legend. The joke of the sport. But I would like to see Floyd just hang them up. He hasn't put up an impressive performance since the Hatton fight. He has been irrelevant in the sport for 5 years now putting up boring fights. He is done.
        why dont you hang them up, a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Floyd is a dirtbag, but he's hardly irrelevant as his PPV numbers prove. On top of that he is still the most skilled fighter in the game. That said.....I could care less if he retired tomorrow. His promises to clean out the division yet still only fighting once a year is infuriating. He wasn't lying when he said on 24/7 some time ago that he "steals money". He has/had the potential to be one of the top 25 greatest fighters ever. Instead he's one of the top 10 all time greatest windbags.

As far as who I'd like to see hang them up? Jones and Holyfield are 1A and 1B. It's REALLY, REALLY time!

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            When the phuk did Zab Judah become a legend
            sorry u are right... I would probably replace him with castillo or raf marquez... but u have to admit its dreadful watching zab fight these days

Comment

Working...
            X