No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne Fails Drug Test, Title Victory Now in Doubt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Im not insinuating it, Im straight up saying it and been saying it. Well documented and recent.
    Way to be stuck in the 1950s. Yes the Russian's basically introduced steroids into major sports but that was decades ago. The American's quickly caught up. By the 1960 Rome Olympics the entire US Olympic weight lifting team was on AAS with Dr. John Ziegler running the doping program. It was the US team that introduced steroid stacks with the basic testosterone d-bol stack.

My high school strength coach was on the Olympic team in the late 60s and early 70s. He always laughed when someone said that the Russians only won because they were on roids and said

'We were all on roids. They simply knew how to train better.'
    Last edited by GTTofAK; 03-21-2016, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Yea and let's pretend that doesn't happen here.
      Im just saying the WORLD knows. In Russia dont expect a level playing field

Comment

Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
        Way to be stuck in the 1950s. Yes the Russian's basically introduced steroids into major sports but that was decades ago. The American's quickly caught up. By the 1960 Rome Olympics the entire US Olympic weight lifting team was on AAS with Dr. John Ziegler running the doping program. It was the US team that introduced steroid stacks with the basic testosterone d-bol stack.
        1950's?

Have you been stuck in a closet

People in the RUSADA are dying

Comment

Another non-Russian athlete tests positive in Russia.

Shocking.

Comment

A fighter travels to Russia, beats a Russian, and they try and claim he's tested positive afterwards? Wow, didn't see that coming.

Comment

Im just saying the WORLD knows. In Russia dont expect a level playing field
              The world knows we cheat too. You praise some of these same guys that cheat.

Comment

The world knows we cheat too. You praise some of these same guys that cheat.
                When the world strips the USA of its testing cause many higher ups were found to be helping the athletes cheat and hiding results and those who were goign to expose it all start dying then yeah ill say we are just as bad till then I wouldnt go to Russia for any athletic event

Comment

When the world strips the USA of its testing cause many higher ups were found to be helping the athletes cheat and hiding results and those who were goign to expose it all start dying then yeah ill say we are just as bad till then I wouldnt go to Russia for any athletic event

I'm sure they're devastated by you not going to any of their athletic events. You probably don't even have a passport and talking all that shit.

Comment

I'm glad VADA can still catch people.

Comment

I'm sure they're devastated by you not going to any of their athletic events. You probably don't even have a passport and talking all that shit.
                      Way to divert.

I dont care if they are devastated. Thats why i say PERSONALLY, as in me.

And yes i do have a passport and would love to see Russia cause parts of it look very cool but as an athlete i wouldnt go to participate in any event. At least not now

Comment

Working...
                      X