No announcement yet.

bought a laptop and wireless printer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    my computer skills suck so it'll take some time to learn how to do stuff....I got plenty of pictures & holiday video from around the world & about 160 8 hour disc of heavyweight boxing.took me a couple years,alot of time & $$$$ to put my boxing collection together.lots of fights on ytube I can add now too.I put all of a boxers career fights I had available on disc & in order....people would be impressed with my collection & it's still not done.I've got several more in waiting & soon I'll be starting my older fighters collections like Ali,Frazier,norton,etc....having a laptop should save me $$$$ because I could trade with people via Internet...gonna take me some time to learn how to do stuff like load pictures for my avatar...
    What places have you travelled to man?

Comment

my computer skills suck so it'll take some time to learn how to do stuff....I got plenty of pictures & holiday video from around the world & about 160 8 hour disc of heavyweight boxing.took me a couple years,alot of time & $$$$ to put my boxing collection together.lots of fights on ytube I can add now too.I put all of a boxers career fights I had available on disc & in order....people would be impressed with my collection & it's still not done.I've got several more in waiting & soon I'll be starting my older fighters collections like Ali,Frazier,norton,etc....having a laptop should save me $$$$ because I could trade with people via Internet...gonna take me some time to learn how to do stuff like load pictures for my avatar...
      http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHitmanKev well thats my boxing channel sorta subscribe if ye want

Comment

Mexico 4 times(coast to coast),Belize,Honduras,Guatemala,Cuba,Peru,Bolivia ,holland,Italy,Egypt....I got 32 hours of travel video including a video I have have of lava boulders spewing down the side of mount pacayo almost taking out a group of Americans...one kid got hit & his foot was badly burned....I'll be loading that one up for sure

Comment

Mexico 4 times(coast to coast),Belize,Honduras,Guatemala,Cuba,Peru,Bolivia ,holland,Italy,Egypt....I got 32 hours of travel video including a video I have have of lava boulders spewing down the side of mount pacayo almost taking out a group of Americans...one kid got hit & his foot was badly burned....I'll be loading that one up for sure
          Nice! I never really take videos when I've been to places. Sounds like a good idea.

Comment

Now I can download all my boxing,music,10000 pictures of my concerts & travels.I got 32 hours of video to put on YouTube....finally caved in to technology....just got to figure out how to turn it on

all of that from a wireless printer!! im gonna buy one..

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              Nice! I never really take videos when I've been to places. Sounds like a good idea.
              got 10000 pictures but now I'm a video guy....it's way better....any boxing events at palace banquet I video tape

Comment

the Mac Pro was a nice way to go, have fun

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
                  all of that from a wireless printer!! im gonna buy one..
                  only got the wireless printer because they threw it in fir $60....I'll use it to print out my travel itineraries

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    Now we know where terrels stolen laptop went to..
                    Mersey your a c*nt you promised me first dibs on that

Comment

Working...
                    X