Collapse
No announcement yet.

NON HEAVY WEIGHT jabber of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Moorer had a rather nasty heavy right jab.

Comment

Mayweather idk how he didn't get mentioned he doesn't always throw it but when he does it's incredibly accurate to the body and head and he sets up counters well from it too.

Leonard had a great jab too
      Toney

Comment

Harold Johnson.

Shorter reach than almost everyone he fought yet outjabbed pretty much everyone he fought.

Comment

Mayweather, Ike, Winky, Toney, Cotto instantly come to mind. Some of the best jabs of all time imo. Hands down.

Comment

The Marvelous one. Most powerfull right jab, ever.

Comment

I like me some Ike.

Comment

Arguello
                Quartey
                Camacho
                Moorer
                Hearns

Comment

cant believe ray robinson hasnt been mentioned yet, ricardo lopez had a tremendous jab as well. mccallums jab wasnt that good in terms of speed and power but he really knew how to use it. sense of distance, understanding of angles, timing.. he really controlled his opponents with that highly educated jab of his.

michael nunn had an annoying pest of a jab. long, fast and from a southpaw stance he would just string them together and frustrate the hell out of people. michael watson had a great jab too, not saying its up there with the very best ever but i think he kind of deserves a shout and wont get mentioned otherwise.

Comment

Ike Quartey hands down has one of the best jabs I've ever seen. **** was like a straight right hand

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
                      Ike Quartey hands down has one of the best jabs I've ever seen. **** was like a straight right hand
                      It was. Too bad his career fell apart after the De La Hoya fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X