Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild card for Wilder should be spent on The Nightmare....yey or ney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    wait..............so you were serious????????????????????
    yeha, knowing wilder he probs would have picked peter

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      yeha, knowing wilder he probs would have picked peter
      ahhahahahahahahh dude I gots to give you some greens......ahahaha yous a fool for this one.........

Comment

you wanna see Wilder vs Nipple si o no? I mean other than Joshie who else is out there worth two ****z?

poll to come.................................
        Arreola must have caught hell as a kid for that last name!

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Arreola must have caught hell as a kid for that last name!
          He was a big kid doe....I highly doubt there were too many kats trying him back then....

Comment

He was a big kid doe....I highly doubt there were too many kats trying him back then....
            They probably teased him & ran when he got mad. Maybe that's one reason he became a fighter?

Comment

I was hoping for someone better than Aerreola but given the circumstances I get why he is most likely to get the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I was hoping for someone better than Aerreola but given the circumstances I get why he is most likely to get the fight.
                All I wanna see is another KO!

Comment

All I wanna see is another KO!
                  Wilder needs to fight a better fighter IMO but I get that he and his team are not trying to have him lose the belt before he fights Fury/Wlad winner, assuming Povetkin catches a ban.

Comment

you wanna see Wilder vs Nipple si o no? I mean other than Joshie who else is out there worth two ****z?

poll to come.................................
                    This wouldve been a good fight pre Stiverne 2 but Arreola lost all punch resistance after he was KO'd. Honestly people gave him crap about being fat but it hurt him draining himself to make the fans think he trained hard for Stiverne, he shouldve focused on fat loss and not what the scale read. Fluctuating in weight will hurt any fighter and after being KO'd after doing so is/can be career ending. I think this fight would be competitive for about 2 rds than Wilder retires him.

Comment

ahhahahahahahahh dude I gots to give you some greens......ahahaha yous a fool for this one.........
                      LOL but man, I seriously wouldn't put it past Wilder.

There are so many decent fights to be made at hw out there. Wilder can't be serious about Peter or Arreola or whoever the hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X