Will HBO support racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    I hope not, mayweather should be banned from hbo
    The boring heavyweight division were already dumped by HBO. Boring Floyd should be next. HBO should Pay for Pac-PBF only. Floyd vs somebody else?? They should just say no!!!

Comment

Floyd has called Manny "I Knew This Would Happen" Steward an Uncle Tom while shetting on Jim "Bang Bang Bang" Lampley and Larry "I Look Like an Alcoholic" Merchant.
      Floyd said that HBO doesn't support black fighters.

And all this happened.....before his fight with Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post

Ross Greenburg is white, and don't give me some **** if he is jewish because jewish and Italians are white people. If they weren't then why are their skin complexions the same as white ppl? My grandma is full Italian, and I consider her white.
        Of course Italians are White.

Ross Greenburg IS White in reality but he doesn't consider himself White. If you asked him, he'd tell you that he is not. He believes he's a member of a "chosen" race.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

Ross Greenburg IS White in reality but he doesn't consider himself White. If you asked him, he'd tell you that he is not. He believes he's a member of a "chosen" race.
          Italians are latin.

Comment

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
            Will HBO support racism by broadcasting the racist Mayweather's future fights?
            You know damn well if Mayweather fights HBO will be all over it like a cheap suit. I'ts called MONEY

Comment

HBO wont cancel whatever contract they have with Floyd IMO, hes too popular and too much of a draw... they only care about the money and people hoping that HBO don't cover his fights anymore over this whole thing are being stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                Italians are latin.
                Latins are White: Spanish, French and Italians are White.

Comment

yes they will show his fights
                  Holmes vs. Cooney was all about black vs white
                  boxing is a business what ever fight make the most money they will show it

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

Oh, he is one of those type of people. I ****ing hate those type of people.

Comment

Floyd is one of HBO"s biggest boxing stars (if not the biggest) and in boxing fighters say messed up shit all the time. Aslong as someone can still make money for people that shit is always tolerated by the higher ups.

I don't think there is a single instance in history where such remarks actually hurt a fighter in a real way (costing them money). Infact it tends to have the opposite effect amking them more~

Comment

Working...
                      X