No announcement yet.

Guess you can stop all the ward ducking and only fights in Oakland bs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Ward has home country advantage. Las Vegas is not a long drive from the Bay area.

It's like Kovalev fighting in Yakaterinberg - same distance. Ward has home country advantage as always.

I just hope there's an honest referee.

Kovo has been fighting in the states hasn't he? Why would he not get a fair shake? If anything Ward should be worried because kovo has HBO in his back pocket and with HBO comes some judges too

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Kovo has been fighting in the states hasn't he? Why would he not get a fair shake? If anything Ward should be worried because kovo has HBO in his back pocket and with HBO comes some judges too
      No, Kovalev has never needed to use illegal tactics and a shady referee to win.

HBO will be backing Andre Ward. It doesn't fit in with the Cultural Marxist agenda for Kovalev to win.

Kellerman will be rooting for Ward, as will Hopkins and Jones, although the latter two will be more fair to Kovalev than Kellerman. Lampley too usually roots for the American boxer, although he's been fair to Kovalev so far. Lederman will certainly be rooting for Ward (remember Kotelnik-Alexander).

There's been a lot of shady judging in Las Vegas, favoring the home country boxer - a good example is Bradley-Pacquiao I.

Andre Ward has shady James Prince as his manager. Remember when Prince had his men beat up poor old Leonard Ellerbe, putting him in hospital?

https://pound4poundireland.wordpress...-james-prince/

Comment

I am sorry for you, but i have to educate you again.

Ward had all his latest fights in Oakland:

The only exception was his fight against Edwin Rodriguez, only because the Golden State Warriors were playing at home on that day:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...-oneal-injury/

If you talk about the Kovalev fight, that was agreed on to be in the T-Mobile Arena last year already, also the Oracle Arena has another event on November 19th, the Intel Extreme Masters, Esports:

http://www.oraclearena.com/events/de...xtreme-masters

Comment

If he challenged Kovalev to a fight in Russia, he'd get back some of the respect he has lost by turning down offer after offer for fights in his opponents homecountry.

Comment

In all honesty, I wish HBO did with other fighters what they did with Ward in that they will only give you a contract with them with the stipulation that you must fight this guy or that guy. More fights would be sure to materialize that way, I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              have the refs and officials been announced yet?
              Its up to the fighters to adapt to their opponent

No fighter goes in worried about the ref

Excuses are for losers n the weak

Has ward ever needed judges to rob anyone? No

You're reaching for invisible straws

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                In all honesty, I wish HBO did with other fighters what they did with Ward in that they will only give you a contract with them with the stipulation that you must fight this guy or that guy. More fights would be sure to materialize that way, I would think.
                I agree bro

More big fights would get made n we'd have great double headers leading up to a super fight

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  If he challenged Kovalev to a fight in Russia, he'd get back some of the respect he has lost by turning down offer after offer for fights in his opponents homecountry.
                  The
                  Fight is signed.... Nothing else to whine about

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Let the horde of excuses begin lol

Comment

Its funny how far back Ward detractors keep setting the goal posts. First it was, Ward would get respect if he signed to fight Kov. Check. Still no respect. Than it was Ward will get respect if he signs the fight and it's not in Oakland. Check. Still no respect. Now it's Ward will get respect as long as the fight isn't boring. Lets just face the facts, Ward detractors are not going to give him credit no matter what. They'll just keep pushing the goal posts back farther and farther.

Comment

Working...
                      X