No announcement yet.

Another Earth like planet found

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    So if I still had my 1976 AMC Gremlin, that had a "speed of light" gear, it would take me only 490 years to get to another planet that was just like Earth but without TV. Wow...that's really...awesome.

+

=

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      what's the real estate market looking like over there
      B Suth is king of that planet. It's actually not called Kepler 186f; it's called SutherLAND. Get it. Heheheh Beercules being crafty as Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

+

=

Lmfaooooo that's great

Comment

I'm reading more about this planet, and apparently it's the same climate as Earth just a bit cooler. Scientists says the highest temperatures would be around 40 degrees (early spring) and the average temperature would be like winter. Still habitable for life.

And SweetPea this is baby might get the job done

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            B Suth is king of that planet. It's actually not called Kepler 186f; it's called SutherLAND. Get it. Heheheh Beercules being crafty as Floyd
            Lol bro you trippin', B-Suth is the king of THIS planet. He don't need no Kepler 186f!! Kepler 186F need him!!

I'm reading more about this planet, and apparently it's the same climate as Earth just a bit cooler. Scientists says the highest temperatures would be around 40 degrees (early spring) and the average temperature would be like winter. Still habitable for life.
            That's pretty wild. You know they got combat sports over there...I wonder if they got their own alternate version of HBO and Jim Lampley.

Comment

And SweetPea this is baby might get the job done

A little too subtle for my taste.

This is more what I figured.

'Murica.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Lol bro you trippin', B-Suth is the king of THIS planet. He don't need no Kepler 186f!! Kepler 186F need him!!

That's pretty wild. You know they got combat sports over there...I wonder if they got their own alternate version of HBO and Jim Lampley.
                That's where Hopkins is from. Apparently he's the crappiest boxer on their planet; that speaks volumes about us.

Floyd Pac and Wlad would get run over by their Andre Berto

Comment

That's where Hopkins is from. Apparently he's the crappiest boxer on their planet; that speaks volumes about us.
                  lmfao!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    A little too subtle for my taste.

This is more what I figured.

'Murica.
                    'Murica

Comment

"B-Hop phone home...B-Hop want go home Kepler 186...ahh f**k it nevermind, I'll fight another 80 years on this planet and then go home."

Comment

Working...
                      X