No announcement yet.

which states allow xylocaine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    xylocaine is a ped wherever you go. it is not allowed and considered a banned substance in the olympics and... even in the state of nevada.
    No it isn't the World Anti-Doping Agency used by IOC don't consider Lidocaine an illegal substance .

"To us, it's just a safety issue and we have to know about it but none of those things are barred either by us or by the world and United States anti doping agencies" Kizer said. ";We need to know the reason they're using something, what exactly they're using or want to use and we need to know if they plan to take two pills or 20. If the fighter has something from a doctor concerning this, then our doctors check I out and give us guidance." - NSAC director.

In fact Xylocaine isn't illegal anywhere as long as it's purpose is declared.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-...ng-is-it-a-ped

That said I don't particularly know how much of an advantage it gives. Hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
      completely disagree with this. if your hands are numb then you will feel less pain and be able to punch as strong as you can. if you feel pain, you will punch weaker because of the pain..
      Ya I disagree with it's use as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
        completely disagree with this. if your hands are numb then you will feel less pain and be able to punch as strong as you can. if you feel pain, you will punch weaker because of the pain..
        Not really because you are still damaging your hand. Pain is the bodies natural defensive mechanism that stops us from harming ourselves. When Xylocaine wears of the figher will feel the pain of their damaged hand later.

It is not illegal. You will find it in any doctors office or dentist clinic all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
          Not really because you are still damaging your hand. Pain is the bodies natural defensive mechanism that stops us from harming ourselves. When Xylocaine wears of the figher will feel the pain of their damaged hand later.

It is not illegal. You will find it in any doctors office or dentist clinic all over the world.
          your signature is a perfect combination of comedy and boxing beauty.......

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            your signature is a perfect combination of comedy and boxing beauty.......
            Thank you sir. I feel sometimes the pac tards need reminding that what has happened in the past and a preview of what is going to happen again on May 2nd
            Last edited by Cut Man; 03-05-2015, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Probably because it's been spread as the truth for years. I assumed it was as well until I was told otherwise and looked it up.
              xylocaine is a ped wherever you go. it is not allowed and considered a banned substance in the olympics and... even in the state of nevada.
              If anyone ever wants to know the difference between a pac fan that hates Floyd and actually follows the sport and a pac fan that hates Floyd but is nothing more than a ******ed, mongoloid, dip****; read the differences in responses above.

Comment

which states allow xylocaine?

the only ones that mayweather will fight in

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                  the only ones that mayweather will fight in
                  Monkey see, monkey do.

Comment

A better question is which states is it banned in?

Comment

Working...
                    X