No announcement yet.

After the 12th Round Ends : Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    He's also on record saying Floyd is the better fighter, but ima mind my business tho...
    How'd that better fighter do against Madonna?

Marcos Maidana

Comment

That vid got me hyped lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Marcos Maidana
        Big deal, he had an off night and he still pulled it off, Maidana was the stronger guy in the ring that night, Floyd as a real champion made the adjustments to get the W. At least Floyd makes sure his opponents are coming of great wins or are in winning streaks, same can't be said for Manny Pacquiao, who has often fought losers or guys coming of draws.

Comment

I don't know why Pac Fans have the nerve to even talk sht anymore.

Chris Algieri is a blown up 140 whose carreer highlight is surviving to ruslan

Tim Bradley has no punching power and his welterweight resume is weak

Brandon Rios is straight up garbage

Juan Manuel Marquez has already exposed Pacquiao a few times

Shane Mosley was coming off a loss to Mayweather and a draw against ****ing sergio mora

Antonio Margarito was coming off being TKO'd by Mosley and a win over some taxi driver in Mexico

Miguel Cotto was weight drained and was comingo off a win against a gu named brandon jennings

Oscar De La Hoya had not made WW in over 10 years and was a Floyd leftover

Hatton was already stopped by Mayweather

Erik Morales was coming off a loss and he still beat Pacquiao then Manny drained Erik for the rematch

Sht maybe Pacquia isnt as great as they say!

Comment

Marcos Maidana
            Lol u may wanna shut up before u see pacs performance against Algieri.

Comment

Yes because Juan and Floyd are exactly the same.

Night and day when it comes to Juan and Floyd.

Juan stays in the pocket. Floyd counters at a distance.

Passing out.
              Pacquaio is nothing like the fighters you mentioned either.

Marquez doesn't really sit in the pocket either.

Comment

Amen!

Floyd can't deal with southpaws. Cotto is a natural southpaw, Judah, Corley all rocked Floyd.

Imagine Pac? Floyd isn't a JMM. He doesn't have the power to keep Pacquiao off him.

JMM is on record saying Pacquiao hits harder and is faster than Fraud.

How can the TBE avoid this fight?
                Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                  I don't know why Pac Fans have the nerve to even talk sht anymore.

Chris Algieri is a blown up 140 whose carreer highlight is surviving to ruslan

Tim Bradley has no punching power and his welterweight resume is weak

Brandon Rios is straight up garbage

Juan Manuel Marquez has already exposed Pacquiao a few times

Shane Mosley was coming off a loss to Mayweather and a draw against ****ing sergio mora

Antonio Margarito was coming off being TKO'd by Mosley and a win over some taxi driver in Mexico

Miguel Cotto was weight drained and was comingo off a win against a gu named brandon jennings

Oscar De La Hoya had not made WW in over 10 years and was a Floyd leftover

Hatton was already stopped by Mayweather

Erik Morales was coming off a loss and he still beat Pacquiao then Manny drained Erik for the rematch

Sht maybe Pacquia isnt as great as they say!
                  Can't argue against facts

Comment

I think Floyd would win, I tend to flip flop with my opinion on this debate but I think Pacquiao's decline is a big clue.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                      Just watched the video on OP, daaaamn this is so funny and sad at the same time. This is the only way pac fans can see their hero win, on a fake video. Meanwhile there is official footage of Manny "Let me talk to my promoter" Pacquiao doing a nap session during a world title fight. Reality > Fiction... Ha!
                      Floydiot alt. You talk like it was Floyd who fought Pac 4 times. I guess you can only wish Floyd has the balls like Marquez. Unlike your stinky puzzy boy can't get enough of his demands and excuses not to fight Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X