Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Lucas...... Who ya got??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas has been cracked. Broner would Nyquil that dude in 10 rounds.

Comment

People on this forum seem to forget that Broner actually has power. He's going to be a more aggressive fighter at LWW. Just watch last nights fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
        People on this forum seem to forget that Broner actually has power. He's going to be a more aggressive fighter at LWW. Just watch last nights fight.
        broner always looks good vs light hitting fighters..

I agree that he is a major player at 140 but i want to see him succeed vs a dangerous puncher

Comment

Come on guys style make fights. Frazier beat Ali and Foreman destroyed Frazier...some styles are just really difficult to overcome and Postol's stylee along with his physical attributes was Lucas' kryptonite.

Comment

I wouldn't bet a penny on Broner.

Comment

Broner by decision he's an accurate puncher and he has power

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                That was a taller longer fighter who used his height and long arms. Broner is shorter, with shorter arms, more of an attacking style and he doesn't clinch. Matthysse can win.
                Oh for sure, I'm not saying Lucas can't win. I just think if Broner continues to show me what he did yesterday, he would be a problem for a lot of guys at 140

Comment

depends if broner can frustrate lucas and keep him from being able to land his power. I'd still pick lucas. Broner isn't spaghetti arms and super slick. hes flat-footed and has short arms and fights at mid range

smaller guys aren't gonna be able to do what postol did

postol is ****ing good. his size makes him a very difficult out for anybody at 140

Comment

Lucas batters the absolute **** out of Broner.

Postol is far superior to Broner and a stylistic nightmare for Lucas. Broner vs Matthysse will be fought at mid-range where Lucas will badly hurt the static Broner.
                    Lucas is made for Postol, Broner is made for Lucas.
                    Broner is trash, fighting a semi-retired guy coming off a loss doesn't change a thing.

Comment

Broner wins..Lucas is done

Comment

Working...
                      X