Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Q: Do you still have respect for Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Best career of his generation, so yes. Much respect. Nobody fought as many great fighters in their prime as Manny did.
    This^^^^^^

Comment

Being the boxing genius and historian that I am, I have never in my life seen a boxer make up an excuse after losing. Boxing is the only sport known for having athletes admit defeat and never make excuses, ever.

So I can't respect Manny anymore, he broke my heart. He is the only fighter I've ever seen make excuses after losing. His career and ATG status is irrelevant to me now.

I'm a Floyd fan now, too bad he's already retired.

Comment

Ofcourse. I respect every fighter and every fan should keep in mind that these fighters are risking their health and lives, and only a fraction no a per mille, make it to the top. If you asked wether I liked him or not, is a different question, but if you as a fan don't respect these fighters, you're simply arrogant.

Comment

LOL what a bunch of hypocrites these *****s don't give pacquiao any ounce of respect.. but they worship a racist cherry picking guy who beats up women and was caught cheating prior to a fight. No wonder their fanbase are full of sissies and *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Nope, and not because of his fake shoulder excuse (probably wasn't even him who thought of it). I don't respect him more or less because he's a puppet. He's a naive, gullible and stupid puppet for the snakes around him and he doesn't even know it. Bob Arum has been exploiting him for his entire career at Top Rank.

He garnered more respect before the "born again Christian" stage in his career when he was full of Ariza Shakes and knocking people out and taking names.
            That reasoning is very weak. name me boxers you respect then? who was never been naive and never been exploited.

Comment

Dude is back in tax trouble less than a year after being a participant in the most lucrative fight in boxing history. He's a Forrest Gump level moron. I respect him as an athlete but outside of that why would a lying, fake ass Jesus freak idiot like him deserve my respect?

Comment

He's still one of the best fighters in the history of boxing. Everyone has to respect that much, at least. He's not the first and he won't be the last to say something stupid in the aftermath of a loss.

Comment

Most of the guys I seen here saying they dont respect anymore, never did. SO who gives a **** if they dont. Manny is an ATG but a dummy. Im not here to test is IQ, so yes, as a boxing fan, I got tons of respect for him.

Comment

Of course. For over a decade he has been a huge positive for the sport.
                    Took on risks, entertained and for a large portion, did so in explosive manner.

If another guy was to come along soon and have a similar career, that would be great for boxing. I wouldn't bank on it happening any time soon.

Comment

I don't have reespect for Mayweather because he's a lying hypocrite who'll have excuses even when he wins if the performance wasn't domination.

Comment

Working...
                      X