No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    I think he'll take round one to find his distance, time him and see what Danny's made of. Soon enough Danny will get landed with those bombs and once Matthysse sees he can land on him he will punish Danny until he KOs him.
    Peterson was a faster, more crafty boxer, Danny being slower and not that good a boxer will get caught by the grinding machine early in the fight.
    You stole my avatar you thieving bastard.

Comment

• This Matthysse hype, regardless of it being deserved, is crazy. Can't think of another fighter in recent years getting a loyal following so quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingbantz View Post
        You stole my avatar you thieving bastard.
        Of course I did, that 1000 yard stare is priceless.

Def.
        The thousand-yard stare or two-thousand-yard stare is a phrase coined to describe the limp, unfocused gaze of a battle-weary soldier, but the symptom it describes may also be found among victims of other types of trauma. A characteristic of post-traumatic stress disorder,[1] the despondent stare reflects dissociation from trauma.

Comment

• I dunno what's worse, the look on Garcia's face or his buddy behind him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This Matthysse hype, regardless of it being deserved, is crazy. Can't think of another fighter in recent years getting a loyal following so quick.
            -humble
            -been robbed twice (should be undefeated)
            -explosive style
            -strong puncher
            -destroyed a fighter caught on PEDs (huge plus for me)
            -had to come up the hard way

It was bound to happen, most boxing fans appreciate a fighter like Matthysse. The only ones who don't are Mayweather fans who think clinching 100 times in a fight is science. They only like fighters that are rapped into the ring regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              -humble
              -been robbed twice (should be undefeated)
              -explosive style
              -strong puncher
              -destroyed a fighter caught on PEDs (huge plus for me)
              -had to come up the hard way

It was bound to happen, most boxing fans appreciate a fighter like Matthysse. The only ones who don't are Mayweather fans who think clinching 100 times in a fight is science. They only like fighters that are rapped into the ring regardless.
              Matthysse really is a perfect storm of attributes to be overhyped. It's crazy, scientists in a lab probably couldn't create a better example of the kind of guy hardcore fans would rally behind.

Comment

This Matthysse hype, regardless of it being deserved, is crazy. Can't think of another fighter in recent years getting a loyal following so quick.
                1. He's white.
                2. He's doesn't trash talk.
                3. He's got 32 KO's out of 34 wins (27 KO's in argentenia).

Comment

• Danny Garcia by KO within 6

Comment

• When Matthysse fell over from throwing a heavy left hook that missed Peterson in the third round Danny's fight buddy who clearly don't know sht about boxing started doing a little clap lmao.

They were hoping for a Peterson win... easier fight

Comment

• Originally posted by miniq View Post
                      When Matthysse fell over from throwing a heavy left hook that missed Peterson in the third round Danny's fight buddy who clearly don't know sht about boxing started doing a little clap lmao.

They were hoping for a Peterson win... easier fight
                      Anyone remembers the fight in which Mike Tyson did the exact same thing, he threw a hook with such force, when it missed he fell just like Lucas did. Carbon copy situation. I saw it recently when watching a list of Tysons best fights but I cant remember which one it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X