The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post
    quitting?

you take your seat there on the mat like a good mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

What are you laughing at cheesetits? I tagged you in a post where Golovkin murdered you and you didn't even have the balls to reply

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        You aren't even hurling insults at me. "I'm smarter than you, keep it up" You keep it up ill have your legs decapitated so you can walk around for the rest of your life on your knees. Like a proper PuertoKNEEcan.
        c'mon, bardock. i'm making you make me laugh. you type these half-attempts at humor hoping it comes across funnier than it is and THAT makes me smile. your crappy attempts to sounding tough or funny on here is funny to me, culerito.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          What are you laughing at cheesetits? I tagged you in a post where Golovkin murdered you and you didn't even have the balls to reply
          I haven't even checked yet... I've been busy with more important things than to answer to an idiot like golovkin.

Comment

I haven't even checked yet... I've been busy with more important things than to answer to an idiot like golovkin.
            golov's is back on his meds. he riding with cotto again, you catch that?

somos pocos pero locos!

Comment

golov's is back on his meds. he riding with cotto again, you catch that?

somos pocos pero locos!

I know the fools type.... ya mismo el cambia

Comment

I know the fools type.... ya mismo el cambia
                obamacare, amirite?

Comment

obamacare, amirite?

Comment

• Boxing Scene is full of nothing but trolls and alts who troll. Nothing more.

Pi$$es me off, the site has become 75% trolls and alts hating and trolling, 20% trolls and alts going at each other and 4% anything but real boxing talk and 1% real boxing talk.

#WarCotto

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      Boxing Scene is full of nothing but trolls and alts who troll. Nothing more.

Pi$$es me off, the site has become 75% trolls and alts hating and trolling, 20% trolls and alts going at each other and 4% anything but real boxing talk and 1% real boxing talk.

#WarCotto
                      i'm finally a juan%'er SIMON!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X