Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios vs Tim Bradley...if his ankle is ok?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios vs Tim Bradley...if his ankle is ok?

Easy fight to make. Both Top Rank. I think they should fight in january and get the winner of Pacquiao and Marquez in April. I don't think Bradley would take the fight with lowly Rios since he is so good and already gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson, but you never know. I got Rios by KO

Bob won't make that fight, unless somehow the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight gets made. Rios will be next for Manny, I'm pretty certain of that. He's a marketable opponent for Pac whereas Bradley isn't, so Arum won't jeopardise a Rios/Manny fight by risking Rios getting beaten by Bradley.

Comment

Bradley by UD or Rios by judges

Comment

Good idea.

I'd like to see it and should be a good fight.

Comment

Bradley sons Rios.

Comment

That would be a classic fight. Rios is the classic brawler and Bradley is the classic boxer who can bang. It would be a downgrade of Duran vs Leonard. If Bradley fights a smart fight, he wins by a close split decision. If Rios lures him into a slugfest, he loses by UD. But at the end of the day, they both become household names if they fight each other. They both will have one foot into greatness. I think these young guys in their prime should fight each other to reach that elite level instead of waiting on Manny and Floyd to fight them.

Comment

Bradley wins this, he's a tough customer who can box and would move and avoid a toe-2-toe gunslinging contest,but he's tough enough to not break if that happened. Bradley doesnt have enough power to keep Rios honest, but he has enough boxing skills to frustrate him and he's mentally strong enough to cope with the pressure.

Bradley is all wrong for Rios IMO

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Bradley wins this, he's a tough customer who can box and would move and avoid a toe-2-toe gunslinging contest,but he's tough enough to not break if that happened. Bradley doesnt have enough power to keep Rios honest, but he has enough boxing skills to frustrate him and he's mentally strong enough to cope with the pressure.

Bradley is all wrong for Rios IMO
                Yup, I agree with this.

Comment

Would actually be a good fight, I think Bradley would take it but I'd support Bam Bam all the way.

Comment

Bradley is too good for Rios. It would be a fun fight to watch though. Bradley doesn't back away from inside fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X