No announcement yet.

Greatest Floyd Mayweather, Rocky Meme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    a coward??? well that coward sure did beat Cotto and take his title...that coward sure has accomplished more then Cotto and last but not least that Coward did not run for his life and take a knee without being hit and QUIT
    hashahahaha Easy to hurt this *****s feelings ahhahaha This is too funny they all come to his rescue

Floyd himself can admit to take cock in the ass and this guys will defend him and say thats not gay, its just that he likes man and is a trend hahahaha

Comment

Now i been giving Cotto his props but stop it..ya'll are jacking off to the fact he beat a guy who was inactive over a year, with 2 bad knees and a bad hand?? he got the title cool..bt that was a 30 percent Martinez yet ya'll try to slam floyds wins over Mosley and Oscar calling them shot?? well wtf was Martinez??
      Showing his true colors hahaha I gave Cotto his props but..... hahah Excuses from a ***** whats new

fact is Cotto has done the running in the ring, running backwards at that and taking multiple knees..but ya'll wanna diss floyd who beat cotto and took his title?? yea ok makes sense to me
      Again here comes Captain save a hoe protecting Floyd like he is his boyfriend hahahaah

This guys are too attached to Floyd seriously. Running to defend a man that dont give a flying fuck about you on a boxing forum? hwhahahaha

Comment

captain save a h0e?? grow up son..you are the one who made this retared thread...and you think his fans arn't going to say anything?? you can't be serious damn right imma say something just like if i made a thread talking bout cotto always wearing pink and sitting down like a lil b1tch you'd come in there pissed off

Comment

And how tough is it to call someone a b1tch online?? you feel like some kind of man now?? cause i know for a fact this conversation would not happen in real life

Comment

Floyd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cotto

Comment

captain save a h0e?? grow up son..you are the one who made this retared thread...and you think his fans arn't going to say anything?? you can't be serious damn right imma say something just like if i made a thread talking bout cotto always wearing pink and sitting down like a lil b1tch you'd come in there pissed off
              The guy wears Pink so what, I could give a flying fuck if he is gay or not. Now if Floyd was gay that would had made your night doesnt it?
              And how tough is it to call someone a b1tch online?? you feel like some kind of man now?? cause i know for a fact this conversation would not happen in real life
              Acting tough online? hahahaha now thats some funny shit!

Comment

Originally posted by USAFBoxer View Post
                Floyd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cotto
                Says the chairforce mexican cab drivers beaters SHM!!

Comment

Floyd fans crying.

What else is new

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Floyd fans crying.

What else is new
                    Crying about a Meme? seriously a meme? Thats how insecure they are!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
                      Crying about a Meme? seriously a meme? Thats how insecure they are!
                      And know you are going to entertain a known troll who doesn't know **** about boxing and it has been proven in his posts?peace out

Comment

Working...
                      X