Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can people **** on Obama and this guy was elected 2 damn times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Well some countries value the happiness and well being of all their citizens over the gratuitous wealth of the few and multi-national companies.
    Translation: You'd rather be equally poor than unequally wealthy. Great attitude there Jack :jerk0ff9:

Some of us value our liberty over the unnatural forced material equality of inherently unequal individuals.

Translation: We'd rather be free and unequal than all equally enslaved.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post

he had 8 years to fuck the country up and ya'll expect Obama to fix everything in 4 years???amazing
      yes. I do! And he wont be our President again. Thank god!

Comment

How the fuvk someone as dumb and incredibly thick as bush was president I'll never know.

As for Obama wow what to say, he promised a lot but didn't actually come through with it. But oh well I dont believe anyone else could have done any better

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Translation: You'd rather be equally poor than unequally wealthy. Great attitude there Jack :jerk0ff9:

Some of us value our liberty over the unnatural forced material equality of inherently unequal individuals.

Translation: We'd rather be free and unequal than all equally enslaved.

Poet
          Poor and Rich are relative terms, what matters is the well being of all it's citizens and their happiness.

Yes you prefer forced unnatural inequality

Free?? Funny guy

I judge a country on how it treats the people at the bottom, America does not come too well.

Comment

what has he done so bad?
            said no to the xl pipeline which could lead to that criminal romney getting in & that will be the death of your country financially. that project would open the flood gates for american tradesmen to work in canada & would employ american tradesmen in 6 different states. although we expect to bring 100000 american tradesmen to my province of alberta soon. the only problem is do they want to pay our higher taxes, deal with cold weather & can they pass an FBI criminal background check? a DUI is a slap on the wrist in the states but it would prevent you from getting a canadian work visa because a DUI is a huge offence up here. also he has black mailed canada on a few things like not letting us have a seat in some asian trading thing & said he'd give canada a seat if we lowered our tarifs on meat & other agriculture items...
            Last edited by joe strong; 07-08-2012, 12:51 PM.

Comment

he had 8 years to fuck the country up and ya'll expect Obama to fix everything in 4 years???amazing
              Couldn't agree with you more larry

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                How the fuvk someone as dumb and incredibly thick as bush was president I'll never know.

As for Obama wow what to say, he promised a lot but didn't actually come through with it. But oh well I dont believe anyone else could have done any better
                bush couldn't even run the texas rangers & Then he tried to run the most powerful country in the world....scary thought...

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  US Marine had Bin Laden on the run in Afghanistan surrounded, Bush calls them off?

Obama got him.

And the state of the economy is the Bush regime's fault it happened on his watch.

The reform healthcare, so Americans don't die because they can't afford good heath insurance.

Taxing the well off more.

Obama is far from perfect, but compared to Romney, please.

But if you guys like getting bent over and shafted for 4 years vote Romney.
                  Obama got him, RIGHT....

Obama promised to close Guantanamo, Obama promised to stop the harsh interrogation techniques.... techniques that eventually led to information to the capture/killing of Bin Laden. Today, Guantanamo is still open. Instead of interrogation, the government chooses to carpet bomb Pakistan with drones. In the same process killing innocent women and children. What do you have to say to that?

There's a reason why America prospered for a long time, and it wasn't through 'taxing the well off'. It would be catastrophic to raise the taxes on the rich. Who do you think eventually offers jobs to the middle-class or the 'poor'? Hint: It's not the government.

Obamacare is NEVER going to work. He lied, it's now going to be a tax. Yay more taxes! And to think he wanted the rich to be taxed more, yet the average American will now be paying for everyone's healthcare.

Look at all the other things he had championed that have eventually led to failures: Solindra, the Chevy Volt... just to name the most recent things that have showed that government subsidies are terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                    Obama got him, RIGHT....

Obama promised to close Guantanamo, Obama promised to stop the harsh interrogation techniques.... techniques that eventually led to information to the capture/killing of Bin Laden. Today, Guantanamo is still open. Instead of interrogation, the government chooses to carpet bomb Pakistan with drones. In the same process killing innocent women and children. What do you have to say to that?

No they didn't, nothing out of Guantanamo led to the killing on Bin Laden.

Carpert Bomb? I see you don't know the meaning of the word.

Obama is not perfect.

But compared to what went before and Romney, he is much much much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post

George Bush is more intelligent than 95% of Americans

Comment

Working...
                      X