• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess "somebody" realized that its better to avoid Kovalev lool

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
      Bhop is a slickster. I think he knew Murat would get his visa. Tricky old foolio!!!

Comment

Respect to cleverly if this fight is made, I thought he was the new Calzaghe, but this is the type of sink or swim fight he spent his career avoiding. I think Kovalev has this, he boxes too well, hits too hard and cleverly gets hit too much, but big props to him for taking the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
          It all boils down to what the IBF decides. Obviously Murat and his people are going to do what they can to fight Hopkins. But I don't think the IBF will go for it unless Kovalev signs with Cleverly.

Btw if the latter really does happen, people, including myself, gotta start giving Nathan props.

Comment

I see Cleverly getting demolished, it won't be pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              It all boils down to what the IBF decides. Obviously Murat and his people are going to do what they can to fight Hopkins. But I don't think the IBF will go for it unless Kovalev signs with Cleverly.

Btw if the latter really does happen, people, including myself, gotta start giving Nathan props.
              Hopkins = Slickster/Sham Fighter Hahahaha

Comment

Frank Warren's decisions are predictable... He's content protecting his fighters until they are frustrated by their level of opposition and threaten to leave or his contract is expiring and wants to cash out. HBO's interest and offer must be good enough to entice him to do what he was eventually going to have to do.

Kovalev is a terrible match-up for Cleverly though... just terrible.

This is the best circumstance that could've taken place for B-Hop. Kovalev is a good, (extremely) strong fighter that is going to build himself a good record and a Matthysse/Golovkin like following on here. If Bernard faced him now, Kovalev wouldn't be among his best wins.. by the time they fight, he might be.

I'll pass on Hopkins-Murat if it happens... Hopkins-Stevenson is a fight I would watch.

Comment

Cleverly is fighting Kovalev! Did not see that coming.

Comment

It feels like John Lennon has passed away all over again.

Comment

Working...
                    X