Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ward's resume really that much more impressive than GGG's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG knocks out Ward you heard it here first!

I saw big decline in Ward's last fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      I can certainly see Ward doing the Booty Dew against Golovkin.
      You mean you have wet dreams about it.

You don't genuinely believe it otherwise you wouldn't be making excuses for the fight not to happen all the time.

I think I probably have more faith in Golovkin in this fight than most of his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        It's a little better but not by much, if GGG beat Lee next year I would say they're even.

The major difference is the so called boxing fans refuse to give GGG comp the same level of respect they give Wards comp.

They pretend guys like Bika, Froch, Kessler, and Abraham are elite and not B+ fighters while the same time calling guys like Geale, Lemule, Murray, and Monroe bums.

Childish stuff really but you learn in life some people have their mind made up and no amount of reasoning will change that. They feel admitting they're wrong makes them look stupid but in reality it shows a person with intellect.
        Everyone read my sig if you want a laugh over this guy.

Comment

Who else was Ward supposed to fight? He steamrolled through the entire division, without any resistance. Made Froch look slow and out of his league. His resume isn't elite, but that's not his fault ....he's elite, as is Gokovkin. For the respective weights, they are the best....doesn't mean they're ATGs but they are undeniably the best SMW and MW on the planet right now and it would be a treat to see them fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Honestly bro just admit you don't have a single clue as to what the fu*k you're watching and log off.

Ward looked sharp
            For sure, he got hit cleanly like literally 4 times.

Comment

GGG knocks out Ward you heard it here first!

I saw big decline in Ward's last fight!
              Really you don't even need to watch his recent fight to realize he's on a decline, his choices of "tuneups" is more than enough to understand Ward is not confident in fighting harder competition. What a diva, overrated scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                For sure, he got hit cleanly like literally 4 times.
                Ward to the rescue !

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Everyone read my sig if you want a laugh over this guy.
                  Dirk don't you get tired of being owned by me? You'll think you'd learn your place in the peaking order by now.

Your sig means nothing because you can't prove the outcome of the fight. All you can do is pick your dog.

Now pleasw do some research on the sport and come back when you know a thing or two.

Comment

Yes, emphatically

I mean at least GGG smashes these not so good fighters in entertaining fashion.... GGG would have KO'd Smith in no less than 3 rounds similar to Macklin yet Ward goes centuries with him.

Plus Ward's resume looks pretty overrated to me, Kessler and Froch are good but they're not truly elite, Froch I suppose is elite but he's still known as being a big overachiever and if it wasn't for his ridiculous chin he wouldn't have been a world champ.

Pretty overrated resume if you ask me, I don't see anyone in it who's as good as GGG or Kovalev.

Ward-Smith: -3300 (veteran fighter, with two good title challenges)
                    Ward-Rodriguez: -1100 (24-0, one of the top challengers at the time)
                    Ward-Dawson: -300 (light heavyweight kingpin)
                    Ward-Froch: -300 (28-1, WBC 168 champion, future IBF/wba champ)
                    Ward-Abraham: -750 (former 160 champion, future WBO 168 champion)
                    Ward-Bika: -950 (rugged veteran, future champion at weight)
                    Ward-Green: -600
                    Ward-Kessler: +180 (42-1, WBA champion, favorite of the tournament)
                    Ward-Miranda: -300 (big punching, former 160 champion)

Ward's worse opponent over his odds stretch throttles Golovkin's best opponent, and it;s not even close.

give it up, dude

Comment

OP YDSAB!

How anyone can compare these two resumes is beyond me

Comment

Working...
                      X