No announcement yet.

Help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike_Erm View Post
    Damn Kid... You're good don't OVER-THINK the situation..
    Here is some other things you might want to Google....
    -Square breathing.. Its what a lot of the pro's in sports do will help with concentration and focus... It's meditation and it will help you a lot.
    -Maybe get a few more rounds on the mitts before you go in get a sweat and that might help a little...
    -Get a good routine and rituals that might help you Pre fight..
    Thanks, Great advice. Im about to check out the square breathing

Comment

Nice video, your good man for sure, quick hands and good angles. How many fights do you have? I had this same problem my first few fights, but with experience I was able to calm myself down. I felt the best way, especially in amateur was to set the pace with my jab. If someone came out fast a few stiff jabs to the solar plex, and up top would slow the pace down how I would like it. However nothing is better than just getting as many amateur fights in as possible to get used to the fight nerves and use them to your advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbellsnBoxing View Post
        Nice video, your good man for sure, quick hands and good angles. How many fights do you have? I had this same problem my first few fights, but with experience I was able to calm myself down. I felt the best way, especially in amateur was to set the pace with my jab. If someone came out fast a few stiff jabs to the solar plex, and up top would slow the pace down how I would like it. However nothing is better than just getting as many amateur fights in as possible to get used to the fight nerves and use them to your advantage.
        Thanks i haved 9 fights but the thing is that before I didnt have that problem it just started to happen recently

Comment

Just remember this man you can only do youre best, after that you cant do no thing. Make this your thoghts and go at it with confidence. it is as simple as that. This frame of mind took me years of sportg games to conquer..... And by the way your pretty good keep it up!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Forklift View Post
            Just remember this man you can only do youre best, after that you cant do no thing. Make this your thoghts and go at it with confidence. it is as simple as that. This frame of mind took me years of sportg games to conquer..... And by the way your pretty good keep it up!!!!!
            Thanks alot for the great advice

Comment

Working...
            X