Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody got any idea what happens when you die?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly you're so illuminated on the subject, so why don't you drop us some information/proof of how and what we started from?.

Comment

if you've been good, you wake up on a couch with unlimited beer and bbq...and on the tv is a loop of Manny Pacquiao's greatest hits

and your wife is Scarlet Johansen

Comment

Depends on your religion, Christian you to go to heaven or hell. Islam you get 77 virgins, Hindu and Buddhism I think you reincarnate. Scientology you go to another planet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
            Clearly you're so illuminated on the subject, so why don't you drop us some information/proof of how and what we started from?.
            I'm not squealpiggy - I don't have an infinite amount of patience to sit here and explain **** that people can't comprehend to them over and over again. I don't even have the patience to discuss boxing with idiots in NSB, let alone trying to summarize the complexities of big bang theory in simple enough terms that someone who admittedly can't understand it finally can understand it.

I realize that sounds super d*ck'ish of me and I'm willing to admit that it is, but that's only because I'm a caustic prick with a severe patience deficiency.

All of the subject matter you could possibly need to come to a better understanding of the big bang theory can be found in Hawking's "A Brief History of Time."

As for wanting to know what happens after death, you probably shouldn't be asking the living about that.

Comment

Here's New Scientist Giving brief Synopses about Different theories regarding the Creation of the Universe ( You need to subscribe to get the Full Article - BOO! ):

http://www.newscientist.com/special/big-bang

A lickle summary on seven different theories.

Comment

Actually, they aren't summaries. I've got a good mind to **** 'The Universe According to Ant & Dec' all over their Premises.

****s.

Comment

Childish response really.

Mr Holier-than-thou, why write an essay if you have no intention of discussing the topic at hand?..

But yeah you're right, anyone who disagrees with your opinion is a ******.

Comment

Albert Einstein was the genius of his time and look how ridiculous some of his stuff is now. Yet Bringer knows for a fact just how it all began billions of years ago.

Don't worry folks, Bringer knows because he's just that naddass. Don't ask him how though because we're just not worthy.

What I specifically meant is how is something created from nothing?. Even if the Big Bang was true what was before that, how was something created out of nothing?.

Comment

If you go to heaven, you stay in the "Game of Thrones TV" thread for eternity.
                      If you go to hell, you stay in the "Eat Ass" thread for eternity.

That's about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X