Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Tyson Fury, The Best Heavyweight Since Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    bama!!!!!!
    That was a great game.

Deshaun Watson is a bad boy

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
      Yeah this is it. Now hes gone off the rails. Not the dozens of times he beat up reporters, threw rocks at them, beat his wife, bit Evanders ear off, got coked up and wasted half a billion dollars, no THIS is what made him go off the rails. Before this he was a very rational human being.
      Things tend to accumulate, my friend.

Comment

Dudes dissin' Mike Tyson!

Unbelievable!

Mike Tyson is actually reasonably intelligent overall for a guy of his sport and demeanour.

He ALSO even more impressively exhibits some of the better calls when it comes to discussing his profession and happenings past present and future within it.

I'm not saying I agree with what Mike is saying here but I'm sure there is some kernal of truth in it and also that when Mike Tyson DOES say something, you'd do well to give it some considered thought.

This business about him losing it or being on the meth pipe is disgraceful! Mike would make you much stupider than him if you ever said that to his face no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          prime tyson has a puncher's change aginst prime lewis, and that is it. he had trouble with guys who could keep him at the end of a jab and land power off of it.

the problem is that tyson had a frame that developed quickly [tyson was around 185-190 lbs when he was 13,] and lennox took an extra 5-10 years to grow into his HW frame and fill out.

here's sinny little lennox next to a teenaged tyson, who looks like a grown ass bodybuilder

You know about boxing and its not that simple to predict an outcome. Tyson had much more of a punchers chance, because he was an expert at getting in close on taller fighters and landing big. Of course he had his troubles, but so did Lewis. It would be an interesting fight. Basically, I'm saying Tyson wouldn't have lost like that in his prime. He would have been a lot harder to hit and it took a lot to stop him.

Comment

It's official Mike Tyson has gone to Riddick Bowe land and is seeing pink poka dotted giraffes and purple horse shoes and orange rainbows....

Comment

I agree...

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
              You know about boxing and its not that simple to predict an outcome. Tyson had much more of a punchers chance, because he was an expert at getting in close on taller fighters and landing big. Of course he had his troubles, but so did Lewis. It would be an interesting fight. Basically, I'm saying Tyson wouldn't have lost like that in his prime. He would have been a lot harder to hit and it took a lot to stop him.

I totally agree with this post. Lewis would've had to take some serious leather in Tyson's prime. And guess what? He didn't have the best chin. Lewis is no Holyfield and probably gets KO'ed in Tyson's prime. Tyson was OLD, on anti-depressants, and had no desire at that stage in his career. He fought Lewis for the $30million.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                I totally agree with this post. Lewis would've had to take some serious leather in Tyson's prime. And guess what? He didn't have the best chin. Lewis is no Holyfield and probably gets KO'ed in Tyson's prime. Tyson was OLD, on anti-depressants, and had no desire at that stage in his career. He fought Lewis for the $30million.
                Agreed. Having an average or less than average chin, like Lewis had, would be a bad thing going in against Tyson. I would favor a prime Tyson in that fight, but at the very least, he wouldn't get knocked out. The only guys I think that could have beat Tyson, was Ali and Holmes.

Comment

Damn shame to see Mike fall off the wagon like that. Now I know the real reason he fell off that hoverboard, he was drunk.

Comment

Mike was drunk as 3 British sailors when he said that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post

the styles still favor lennox. if there was a style that gave mike trouble, it was lennox'

tyson wasn't tyson, even in his prime, after a few rounds of jabs to his face. he didnd't drop right off in power or footspeed the wya some people will revise history, but he did slow down enough after a few rounds that lennox would probably start to feel comfortable and in control.

he loses this one if he doens't land hte big punch [possible but unlikely,] IE he's got a puncher's chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X