No announcement yet.

Paul Williams to face molina or bundrage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Williams gets KTFO against Martinez in 2 rounds..takes on Lara right after and gets his ass kicked. Now wants to get another tough opponent, one who fought to a Draw with the guy that just kicked his ass, another one is a top JMW. Say what you want about this guys flaws, but damn, he just does not take any shortcuts.

W. Matthysse, Margarito, Winky, Cintron, Martinez twice, Quintana twice, Lara, Phillips. Called the hell out of Cotto, Mayweather, Mosley, Pacquiao...Called out for a Margarito rematch right after Margarito brutalized Cotto and nobody wanted Margarito. This guy even said okay to a Hopkins fight, but negotiations never started I forgot why. On top of all of this he still wants a Martinez trilogy despite what Martinez did to him in their rematch.

How can you hate on the guy?
    Molina and Bundrage are considered tough oppenents now?

Comment

Paul Williams needs to fight standing straight up and utilize his height.
      But this late in his career it's probably too late to change up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Carlos Molina fought to a draw with Erislandy Lara, you don't think he's a good fighter? He also shut out Cintron who's a good B fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          BTW I know you don't think highly of Paul Williams, you never have. So I understand you downplaying his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
            Interesting because kirklands team wants molina and bundrage wants kirkland.

As long as all as these four find a way to create to fights between the four Im good. All four make sense fighting each other. I love how kirkland wants to show Hes the toughest baddest mother****er by smashing molina whose the quietly the most dangerous dark horse. But id love molina vs williams for williams to try to prove Hes still legit or molina to show Hes a beast top 154er. And K9 is tough pretty avoided too and has a title id love for kirkland to smash him and take his title!
            I co-sign this entire statement. I heard Lara wants James too. Lara would be a tough outting for James, but I do think that he would steamroll K-9. And on any given night Molina could best any of them. 154 is starting to take shape gentlemen.

Comment

Carlos Molina fought to a draw with Erislandy Lara, you don't think he's a good fighter? He also shut out Cintron who's a good B fighter.
              Absolutely Kev bruh. And many thought that he was robbed in his fight with Erislandy.

Comment

Paul Williams would beat Kirkland. Kirkland has no chin and no defense

Comment

And....?

BTW I know you don't think highly of Paul Williams, you never have. So I understand you downplaying his opponents.
                  Nothin to downplay. Just asking whats so great about Molina or Bundrage. You mark them down as tough opponents when not long ago you were saying Cotto and Margarito were bums. Doesnt make an awful lot of sense to me.

You also put down actual borderline bums like W.Mathysse and Verno Phillips as examples of Williams' "amazing" level of comp.

Comment

Both guys would be good barometers as to where PWill is at this point in his career if he is unable to win convincingly then he's past it but if he does bring on Kirkland bcse that would be a must watch

Comment

Working...
                    X