• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dana White loves Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

i'd rather hear from a nike rep.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        I agree, I mean why would a politician from a country filled with religious fanatics talk about politics and religion in public.... just blows my mind every time I think about it.
        i was going to reply something but that sig of your just hypnotize me and forgot everything...

Comment

IDK who is more stupid Dana White or the people that bought his garbage card this past weekend.

Comment

Highest paid athletes in the world:
            1. Floyd
            2. Manny
            Highly doubt NIKE is ready to drop Pacman just yet.

Comment

knew this was bull****

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                i'd rather hear from a nike rep.
                So you want to listen to a UFC president as a first source to the story?

Comment

I hate Dana White.

Comment

I have alot ofrespect for MMA fighters that **** is no joke , but Dana White just dosn't sit well with me and thats why I would never ever order a PPV from that prick. He under pays his fighters and charges PPV for almost any fight of note that he can come up with. Boycott Dana White people please.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      You must be talking about where he said he doesn't support gay marriage..... which somehow translated to him wanting to behead every ****sexual person on the earth.
                      You ****s are quik to ask for respect and freedom of speech....unless someone goes against your beliefs. you hipocrit. Good for Manny I don't agree with same sex marriage neither, and soooooo is my opinion/belief respecte it, if you ****:gay: want to be respected.

Comment

Working...
                      X