Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

damn Anthony Joshua is YOKED like on Creatine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
    I saw this guy in real life in a restaurant - the guy loves his chicken haha. Didn't even realise it was him at first, I was coming back from getting a drink and I saw down in my booth with friends and saw this huge muscular guy with his back to me, was thinking - damn who's this huge guy? Then I eventually clocked he was taking pics with people, and I only realised it was him as he looked directly at him while he was leaving...didn't wanna look like a fool and jump up and go after him asking for a pic, and my idiot friend was blocking my exit from the booth anyway haha, but yeah he is huge in real life too, thick muscle.
    That's racist bro...

Comment

creatine

joshua is a gifted athlete, but i think he's on the *AHEM* program.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        That's racist bro...
        Na lol the restaurant is a chicken place. And I know he's a regular there because it is in his area where his boxing gym also is/where he lives. Also, I've seen from things like Instagram that he's constantly there.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
          Na lol the restaurant is a chicken place. And I know he's a regular there because it is in his area where his boxing gym also is/where he lives. Also, I've seen from things like Instagram that he's constantly there.
          I keed, I keed. I was looking at the gif in your sig and Klitschko slipped Briggs' shirt quick as hell

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            I keed, I keed. I was looking at the gif in your sig and Klitschko slipped Briggs' shirt quick as hell
            Self made GIF, hahaha. Yeah, some last minute head movement practice. The head shake at the end just kills me though, instant classic.

And as i've said elsewhere - looks like Leapai is trying to headbutt the shirt as it flies in...must be getting them dirty tactics ready early

Comment

hmmmmmm

just creatine huh?

Comment

maybe some glutamine too

Comment

Joshua is always in shape, the guy is huge!

Comment

Lolz. Creatine. Brings back funny memories.

Comment

looks good though

Comment

Working...
                      X