No announcement yet.

where is andre dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
    you don't think he has the perfect style to beat ward? he's long and quick.... uses his feet well.....

he could have boxed and moved all night....

ward's not fought an elite level guy with that skill set to date....

all tough fighters, but not 'boxers' per say.
    Dirrell doesn't have the right mentality. If he had it, we'd have already seen that fight. Dirrell might as well be retired and who cares? The brother worth watching is still going.

Comment

He's making music videos with 50

Comment

not a big fan of dirrel. but i cant deny his talent. if he can pull it together he could make a run. i kind of have a funny feeling we havent seen the last of dirrell on the highest stage. think before its all said and done he willl win some big fights and get a title. mabye not be p4p elite but i think he can beat all but 1 or 2 guys at 168 to 175. thought he beat froch as well.

Comment

i thought he edged froch,very close fight.50 cent is ruining some careers

Comment

I think Abraham knocked what little fight Andre Direll had in him right out of him.He won't even consider fighting a dangerous fighter anymore.Follow his brother because he may be a champion someday. Andre lacks the gameness and will to win to stay on top.He has good speed and skills that that alone is often not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post
              i thought he edged froch,very close fight.50 cent is ruining some careers
              This ain't 50's fault. He wasn't doing anything before either. He let Haymon to promote himself THEN signed with 50. Genius. Sat almost two years after AA then over a year again.

Dr Shaw Hi indeed

Comment

He is stuck with a Promoter who is still trying to build his Promotion. Only reason why he and Gamboa are stuck with 50 Cent is because they assumed that they was signing with Mayweather and 50 Cent and thought it was going to be one big promotion but things did not work out and now they are stuck with 50 Cent who jumped into boxing the wrong way and made enemies with the wrong people in boxing

If anything he should have gotten in good with Al Haymon instead of trying to get Mayweather to leave Haymon then have Haymon supply your Promotion with fighters like he does GBP. I think Andre Dirrell left Haymon as well which was just STUPID!

Comment

Pissing his career away.

I agree with boliodogs. He has the potential to be a top P4P fighter but he doesn't appear to have the desire or the gameness. You either have the fire inside or you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                    50 messed up his career. Nah didn't he have some kind of neurological problem?
                    Neurological problem for what? The punch AA landed on him? That whole fiasco was laughable, I remember the post-fight interview where dirrels crying like a ***** sayin he lost the fight and his team of **** lickers are reassuring him he won due to an illegal blow.

Kid has/had skills, he almost beat Froch but it's too bad the boy has 0 balls and a ***** where a **** should be. its the case with too many modern day american fighters. especially those from the hoods and ghettos LOL

Comment

One of the biggest wastes of natural talent of the modern age.

More gifts than Ward, for sure, but Ward has it where it counts... between the ears and chest cavity.

Comment

Working...
                      X