Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So do any Americans actually think they live in the greatest country in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    I'll find the presentation that shines the light where I spoke of. Gimme a sec...........
    You can show me whatever presentation you want. But I don't believe for a second that more people have guns, legal or illegal, in Salt Lake City or another big city with that lower level of crime than somewhere like Detroit with a high level of crime.

I don't know off the top of my head, but I feel like a lot of southern states are lax on guns and easier to obtain guns, and it seems as if a lot of southern cities have pretty high rates of crime, especially in places like Houston, New Orleans, Memphis, Atlanta, etc.

Comment

America is not as great as it once was and we're really not the best in a lot of areas anymore, but at least we have TBE Floyd Mayweather representing the good ol US of A.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        America is not as great as it once was and we're really not the best in a lot of areas anymore, but at least we have TBE Floyd Mayweather representing the good ol US of A.
        A lot of people point to education, and we're like 20 something now in the world. But it's like this, our smart people are still among the smartest in the world. But our stupid people keep getting worse and worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          yeah, we got some problems over here... but still, we got Floyd and you don't. I feel like I'm talking trash in the big tire on recess.

Good one Mr. Wanker...........LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonBoxing View Post
            Because I would find that rather hilarious, to say the least. Your lack of public healthcare and absurd gun violence situation being the two biggest reasons why not.
            Hey there's more to America than just a regressive approach to healthcare and firearms. There's the absurdly high prison population, chronic obesity and prevalence of lunatics who believe in stupid conspiracy theories and conservative talking points.

The highest rates of gun violence in America are in the cities that restrict and prohibit guns.

The lowest rates of gun violence are areas where most people will have guns.
            Once we wheel the Federal Trojan Horse out of our boundaries we will be back on the right track. But it will need to be done soon, they are unlocking the escape hatches on the horse as we speak.

Long Live USA!!!!
            See?

Hey Rockin' I know you smoke weed as a medication, but all medications have side effects. Such as paranoia and gullibility.

Comment

Boxing has taken me to many different countries in this world and I have not visited one that I believe is better than the USA.

We have our problems, but I wouldn't live anywhere else. We have it ALL here, good and bad...lol

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Hey there's more to America than just a regressive approach to healthcare and firearms. There's the absurdly high prison population, chronic obesity and prevalence of lunatics who believe in stupid conspiracy theories and conservative talking points.

See?

Hey Rockin' I know you smoke weed as a medication, but all medications have side effects. Such as paranoia and gullibility.

I think that you're right..... the more I medicinalize the smarter you begin to sound.

I will say that since going legal with it that any, and all paranoia, disappeared. Medicating with out the chance of arrest, conviction and jail time seemed to help with that for some weird reason. As for gullibility, I almost believed that you knew wtf you are talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
                Last edited by Rockin'; 07-28-2015, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  A lot of people point to education, and we're like 20 something now in the world. But it's like this, our smart people are still among the smartest in the world. But our stupid people keep getting worse and worse.
                  You have a good point there. Just go to Walmart, Costco, or Food for less. I swear those places are like a cesspool of stupidity and inbreeding.

Also, its not the most original thing to say, but the stupid people you mention are having kids at a higher rate than the smart ones.

Dat child tax credit doe.

Comment

Oh a Youtube video, now I'm convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Oh a Youtube video, now I'm convinced.
                      Oh piggy said it, it obviously must be written in stone somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X