Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Trinidad's best win. POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitaker is the biggest name, a win over prime Oscar looks the best on his resume and Vargas is his best fight but Id go with Joppy being his best win.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      shytty poll. Bad choices.
      Amen.

Tito's best win on that list came against Yori Boy Campas.

DLH didn't officially win against Tito even though anyone who saw the fight knows that Oscar easily beat him.

Tito's win over an aged Sweet Pea was as bad as DLH's win over Julio Cesar Chavez. It held no glory or greatness.

Tito's win over the aged Camacho held no glory or greatness. Once Camacho lost to Haugen and Chavez, he never won another major world title again in his career. He was already spent by the time he fought Trinidad.

How anyone could vote for the Vargas fight is beyond me. Vargas was surprisingly handing Trinidad his asss, and Trinidad had no recourse but to get dirty. He hit Vargas with repeated low blows and turned the tide of that match like a coward. I suggest some people rewatch the fight.

Out of those fights, which was a bad list BTW, Campas was definitely Trinidad's best and most legitimate win over a prime fighter.

Comment

Vargas.

Tito lost to Oscar.

Comment

Fernando no doubt, El Feroz. He was at his full vigour, destroying everyone. And he fought well there, no doubt. It took a lot of extra will and energy to bring him down for Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
            Fernando no doubt, El Feroz. He was at his full vigour, destroying everyone. And he fought well there, no doubt. It took a lot of extra will and energy to bring him down for Trinidad.
            Feroz wasn't destroying everyone cause in my book he had lost to Winky

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

it was a pretty close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Ok, ALMOST everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X