Collapse
No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are big dogs, but that's about it. They won't last over an hour which usually is the case when a Pit takes over. Those dogs, particularly the CAO are guarding dogs than fighters. Dogo's are fighters but again, their large size is the key rather than overall fighting ability.

A trained Tosa (Not wrestling one) would beat those dogs in a fight.

Comment

Wolf win. Only caucasian shepherd dogs can fight with wolfs.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        Those are big dogs, but that's about it. They won't last over an hour which usually is the case when a Pit takes over. Those dogs, particularly the CAO are guarding dogs than fighters. Dogo's are fighters but again, their large size is the key rather than overall fighting ability.

A trained Tosa (Not wrestling one) would beat those dogs in a fight.
        Fight ain't lasting an hour

Cane corso can take out an adult cougar of the sort that would kill a pitbull withone swipe

Pitts are rridiculous overrated due to folk stories and urban legends

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Fight ain't lasting an hour

Cane corso can take out an adult cougar of the sort that would kill a pitbull withone swipe

Pitts are rridiculous overrated due to folk stories and urban legends
          There are plenty of Cane Corso's now in the UK and America. They are big but not killers the way you seem to think.

Send me a video of a Corso fighting a Pitt if you have.

Comment

There are plenty of Cane Corso's now in the UK and America. They are big but not killers the way you seem to think.

Send me a video of a Corso fighting a Pitt if you have.

Comment

Pitbull easily won that.

The Corso has static strength because of size, but the Pitbull will be able to push much more weights. The Corso could train and hold weights in one position very easily, like say holding the Bar after a deadlift, but I know a Pitt is bench pressing a lot more weight and also reps.

Comment

Pitbull easily won that.

The Corso has static strength because of size, but the Pitbull will be able to push much more weights. The Corso could train and hold weights in one position very easily, like say holding the Bar after a deadlift, but I know a Pitt is bench pressing a lot more weight and also reps.

Comment

If your dog ain't lifting then it ain't shut to me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                    From what I've heard from a buddy of mine from back in the day who actually got a chance to see a live dog fight in Mexico, a pitbull was well on its way to killing a wolf when the owner of the wolf pleaded and had them separated because the pit wouldn't stop shaking it and left a huge hole on one side of the wolfs face from the ear to underneath its jaw. He said it was brutal to watch. He said the fight lasted forever, that wolves are huge and that they fight different than pits, that they don't just latch on to one spot and that they use their front legs alot when fighting. He said the difference was the tenacity of the pit, that it simply would not give up and let go of the hold that it had and that it gradually kept taking it up a notch until the wolf just seemed to start folding. He said the wolf at some point just kind of started wanting to show that it was done, kind of like being submissive or just giving in like when an alpha male wolf checks another male wolf but that the pit just took it up another notch until the wolf started making these weird horrible noises like it was in excruciating pain so the owner of the wolf tried to stop it but they told him no until things got worse and he pleaded and he agreed to pay the other guy extra money so that he could keep the wolf from getting killed. My buddy said that he would never again watch a dog fight, that it is brutal and that you think you want to see one until you're actually there and hear the sounds of a dog dying , he said its sad and that he felt like **** for being there. So based on what he told me I'd put my money on a game pitbull if they're close to the same size. If they're within 15 pounds of each other and its an alpha male game pit and an alpha male wolf, I'll go with the pitbull but it has to be a game pitbull not just a regular house pet pitbull. Don't get me wrong, he said the pit was ****ed up too but nothing like the wolf, that the pit earlier in the fight had got a hold of one of the wolfs front legs and that he had ruined that leg and then when it finally let go of the leg was when it grabbed the wolf by the side of the ear and under its jaw and that it just didn't let go. He said they were both bloodied and in bad shape but that the wolf would have died if the owner didn't stop it, that it had a huge hole to where you could see into the side of its face and neck by the ear.
                    LOL idiots like to say they own wolves, but more likely its a fake...because in all honesty nobody would be able to own a wolf...because wolves would turn on the owner in a sec...plus their huge....Im thinking you people are underestimating a real wolf
                    Last edited by Javen; 01-23-2013, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Pits are not the top fighting dog.

There are dogs like cane corso, dogos and Caucasian okovcha which are levels above, they are bred to fend off wolves, cougars and bears

One of those, I'd back against a wolf, the wolf will run if it's a dangerous fight, the dog will fight to the bitter end

A dogo actually handled a mountain lion in a one on one a while back, it killed the cat, almost died itself but got the job done.

Mountain lion is far stronger than any wolf
                      wolf will run if given the oppurtunity like wide open spaces...but do not underestimate a cornered animal...if a wolf got nowhere to run he would destroy a pitbull...

pack of hounds hunting for moutain lion killed by wolves

mountain lion wrecked by wolves
                      Last edited by Javen; 01-23-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X