No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Not Out To Avenge Pacquiao Loss in Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Not Out To Avenge Pacquiao Loss in Houston

WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire says he is not out to avenge the 6th round knockout loss of Manny Pacquiao to Mexico’s Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Saturday.

Donaire who is already in Houston, Texas winding down his training for his showdown at the Toyota Center against Mexican warrior Jorge “Travieso” Arce told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard while Pacquiao’s loss to Marquez “was heartbreaking because Manny was doing so well” he does not seek to avenge that loss against Arce.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's the most ludicrous question ever..is he fighting Maruez, marquez's son, nephew, pops? No! so how would his fight be revenge?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      That's the most ludicrous question ever..is he fighting Maruez, marquez's son, nephew, pops? No! so how would his fight be revenge?
      OBVIOUSLY you don't understand how boxing works..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        OBVIOUSLY you don't understand how boxing works..
        You might want to bother googling the definition of "Revenge" before talking. He's fighting a mexican? Wooo Hoo..he's not related to juan so big deal.

Comment

Nonito will have no regards to Arces life come next week.

Comment

I will be at this fight Saturday. Looking forward to seeing Donaire & Rigondeaux in person.

Comment

basically what he's really saying, "I'm not gonna fight stupid and get Pacquiao'd like Pacquiao did

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
                basically what he's really saying, "I'm not gonna fight stupid and get Pacquiao'd like Pacquiao did
                thats how I understood it as well...

Comment

Let's just use Manny's name to blow up the forums...YES!

oh yeah &

1st page

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
                    LoL Mayweather said a long time ago, if pacquiao tries to fight hard he's going to get KO'd, to bad Mayweather had doubts because he was 100% right. 50 cent said whos the idiot that missed out on 100mil

Comment

Working...
                    X