Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gym fees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in Jacksonville there is one that is $70 per month and the other gym is 150 per month or do a contract for a year and it is $75.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
      Here in Jacksonville there is one that is $70 per month and the other gym is 150 per month or do a contract for a year and it is $75.
      £30 a month (about $35USD)! H

Comment

I guess its not only me, lol.

I was used to in the city the gyms being relatively cheap where it would be something like 30/month or 5/day, 15/week type thing. Then I joined this place its like 70/month plus registration fee and ****. smh

Comment

Originally posted by as646 View Post
          It's free as I get 1-1 sessions with my coach twice a week. £30 a session though...
          Bloody hell ... £30 per session? Who is your trainer?

PM me if you prefer.

Comment

It's called Miguel's, in South London.

I was always under the impression that it was fairly standard for London, but then when I started 5 months or so ago, I had never even stepped foot in a boxing gym before.

Comment

Originally posted by as646 View Post
              It's called Miguel's, in South London.

I was always under the impression that it was fairly standard for London, but then when I started 5 months or so ago, I had never even stepped foot in a boxing gym before.
              Well, if you can afford it, great. That does seem like a lot of cash to be spending each week though. Especially when you live in a city that is absolutely full of first class amateur gyms.

Comment

I guess it all depends on where you live and where you train. 1 gym that I train at is $425 (CAD) per year with full access and coaching. The other is $120 (CAD) for 3 months and coaches & any boxing classes are extra....
                I know some of the semi pro and pro fighters that train at both get very good deals on membership, or even get free membership and t-shirts just to represent that gym when they fight locally.

Comment

i was paying ten euros for each session(1 hour session, twice a week only)
                  but €20 is too much for my cheap ass and now i go to a cheaper gym, costs eight euros per session or thirteen for the week

the pricy gym was alot tougher though, and i killed myself in it, was really lovin it, but i can't refuse to take the much better offer

Comment

Working...
                  X