No announcement yet.

Rouseys defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Interesting, but I think Rousey gets it worse the second time around and White loses his shirt....
    We will see...White doesn't lose his shirt he makes money either way....however your last post discredits you in many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenchiro View Post
      And what made u think I won't b back to admit my wrongdoing? I recently picked cotto to win against canelo n had come out to admit my defeat. How is it any different than if rousey were to defeat holm. But would u come bak here n do such thing if holm were to make a fool out of rousey again?
      'It's not Rouseys fault shes being made bigger than she is. "

Nuff said.....

my equal? Nope...nobody here is!
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-06-2015, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        We will see...White doesn't lose his shirt he makes money either way....however your last post discredits you in many ways.
        I don't mean that he'll go broke or anything, what I'm talking about is his credibility. This guy took his farm, all his chickens, cows and grain silos and bet em on an unproven commodity. When things were good, they were bad ass, she was the supposed "man beater," the woman that could lick the best male boxer on the planet in 17 seconds was it? And behind this ludicrous message was none other than White, smiling while promoting and polishing the hell out of a turd in the rough.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X