Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOXER OF THE DECADE, who could have been if MANNY wasn't around?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben d great View Post
    If pac is not there Floyd will got the award provided he didnt retire two years ago
    couldn't agree more

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
      Actually without pacquaio, marquez wouldnt be top 5 p4p. He is up there for his both of his close fight with pacquaio.
      why not... he has beaten the best lightweight could offer, he beat barrera even....
      and morales easily.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        1st of all, it's really a toss up between floyd and manny anyway---manny may get the nod in the media--but many feel floyd has been the most dominate fighter this decade and he really has been--no question about---no fighter has dominated the sport of boxing while staying undefeated like floyd has---i only seen him struggle against castillio in their 1st fight due to him being injured----he dominated hatton, marquez after a 2 year layoff, gatti, baldomir, de la hoya(real boxing fans know oscar lost decisively), n'dou, judah, coralles, hernandez, manfrredy, tony pep, and more---floyd could have won his 1st champion after only a few fights, he had the pedigree and skills for it----pac is percieved as the decades best, and floyd did take 2 years off and even had long layoffs in between a few fights, but in that ring, no fighter has dominated like floyd did---no fighter---not pac, not jones, not calzaghe, not hatton, damn sure not mosley, oscar, nobody----so taking floyd and manny out of the equation, i'd give it to hopkins probably---
        You are right, fighter of the decade is between Floyd and Pac. I can't believe some one as dominating as Floyd can lose this award to a one dimensional like Pacquiao. Oh I know that's got to hurt, no wonder Floyd is always hella jealous of Pacquiao. I know he has to be dying inside.

Comment

Originally posted by moderntalking View Post
          you are right, fighter of the decade is between floyd and pac. I can't believe some one as dominating as floyd can lose this award to a one dimensional like pacquiao. Oh i know that's got to hurt, no wonder floyd is always hella jealous of pacquiao. I know he has to be dying inside.
          lmao...............
          Last edited by SAGO@GULAMAN; 02-10-2010, 05:51 PM.

Comment

still cotto leading....

marquez not too far at second...

any hatton believers???

Comment

Working...
            X