Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Crawford get to move up a weight class and fight 3 mediocre opponents while

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Crawford get to move up a weight class and fight 3 mediocre opponents while

Getting P4P hype where as danny moves up to a new weight class and fights 2 former world champions and everyone hates him?

Why is there a double standard?

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
      Getting P4P hype where as danny moves up to a new weight class and fights 2 former world champions and everyone hates him?
      I like Danny a lot but his 2 gift decisions don't helphis case.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        I like Danny a lot but his 2 gift decisions don't helphis case.
        What does that have to do with his run at 147?

Comment

to me they both got the same amount of criticism. no one can deny that danny is way more proven than crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            What does that have to do with his run at 147?
            You asked why people dislikes him right, just answering.

Comment

I'm pretty sure people been hating on Crawford opponents... Not sure what you been seeing but be gets p4p hype is because be looks like a better boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                I'm pretty sure people been hating on Crawford opponents... Not sure what you been seeing but be gets p4p hype is because be looks like a better boxer.
                Not really crawford gets a little bit of criticism but usually there are excuses for his opposition. Danny gets criticism and then gets more hate like he sucks,he's lucky,if he fights so and so he will get whooped lol. Meanwhile crawford is the 2nd coming of mayweather according to most.

Comment

Garcia and Crawford were 1-1 in the amateurs but danny sucks tho right?

Comment

What former world champions did Danny face?

Comment

Working...
                    X