Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Eat Alot Of Chocolate, Fizzy Drinks, Fast Food, Sweets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chocolate is my weak point. i cant not eat it lol. but everything else i avoid like the plauge

Comment

[QUOTE=farlap;9514524]True but looks doesn't mean performance, i.e plenty of guys with six packs who look plenty fit yet you send them for a run and they'll be gasping for air after a couple of miles.

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
      Yeah I totally agree. Some people think being in shape is looking in shape. I think being in shape is being in good condition. That's why I love boxing.
      Never a truer word spoken, I've lost count of the amount of guys who have walked into my gym and think they're fit cos they've done weights for years. Ten minutes into training and they're ready to puke. i love it!

Comment

I eat whatever the hell I want and if I need to cut the extra weight then that's my own fault

Comment

I'm fine for everyting except Fizzy Drinks, (although I keep it to diet/zero or whatever the low calorie and sugar stuff is called) I just love having an ice cold soft drink sometimes...

Comment

I eat sweets bugers etc, luckily I dont gain much fat and my weight stays constant/

Comment

"Never a truer word spoken, I've lost count of the amount of guys who have walked into my gym and think they're fit cos they've done weights for years. Ten minutes into training and they're ready to puke. i love it!"

s#### you I'm of of those =)

It got better when I switched from classic fitness to kettlebells. But now I don't do weights anymore and I run despite having 10% by eating in McD etc

running and sprinting are essential. I hate it so I'm always saying in my mind "so u'll be a better boxer"

Comment

never drink soda or alcohol
                maybe soda if i'm like at a movie
                might have a beer or two in the summer if it's ice cold and i'm thirsty

i drink water and milk and sometimes fruit juice (oj, etc)

but i LOOOOVe candy

and i drink coffee and tea all the time
                i grab a coffe every day at work
                and drink tea regularly at home

both aren't good for you at all in terms of nutrition (duh )

they're all terrible for teeth as well

Comment

I recently cut out fizzy drinks, crisps & putting salt on my food, out my diet. It hasn't really been that hard, but still early days. I still eat chocolate but not so much and add a bit of orange squash to my water for taste.

I feel like I've lost a little weight and feel better & cleaner.

Comment

Working...
                  X