No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Sees Power as Brook's Key To Beat Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Brook can win,Alexander is very beatable..But if I was to bet on anyone,I'd take Alexander...
    Thats where Im at. Brook has more unanswered questions than Alexander, and Devon has more top level exposure/experience. To date Brook has looked more beatable than Alexander, but this is a great opportunity for him, this is his window.

Comment

no no no no..............the key for kell is his jab,thats powerful enough to stop devon in his tracks,alexander dont like the power shots and backs off,well guess what brook dont need to throw big bombs he will box behind his powerful jab

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Brook can win,Alexander is very beatable..But if I was to bet on anyone,I'd take Alexander...
        Very true.

But I'm going to go out on a limb and pick Brook for the upset!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          Now Britons don't know anything about boxing? That shows more about you than me. Brook is quite a bit bigger than both Lucas and Chino so I certainly give him a shot at knocking Devon out. Devon should have 3 losses on his record, but people apparently still think he's "world class". A term that is clearly thrown around too loosely with regards to him. Brook wins.
          You willing to back your **** up? 3bil (or all your points) says Devon dosen't get stopped. That way you'll just prove my point.
          Last edited by komodo; 01-28-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
            You willing to back your **** up? 3bil (or all your points) says Devon dosen't get stopped. That way you'll just prove my point.
            No, where did I say I was certain Brook would KO Alexander? Nowhere. I give him a shot and think he'll beat him. But there's no way I will put up 3bn on Kell brook. If you give me 3-1 odds (Alexander is the favourite) I'll put up 50m on a Brook victory, to your 150m. What do you say to that?

Comment

No, where did I say I was certain Brook would KO Alexander? Nowhere. I give him a shot and think he'll beat him. But there's no way I will put up 3bn on Kell brook. If you give me 3-1 odds (Alexander is the favourite) I'll put up 50m on a Brook victory, to your 150m. What do you say to that?
              So let me get this straight after calling me out making a case why you feel adamant that Kel has a shot at stopping Devon you want me give you odds over chump change...I say GTFOH. Your avvy just proves how deluded you really are. I don't need to say more...jog on
              Last edited by komodo; 01-29-2013, 08:23 AM.

Comment

So let me get this straight after calling me out making a case why you feel adamant that Kel has a shot at stopping Devon you want me give you odds over chump change...I say GTFOH. Your avvy just proves proves how deluded you really are. I don't need to say more...jog on
                Dude listen to yourself - I said I give Brook a good chance of knocking Devon out and you're asking me for all of my points in a bet? And i'm deluded. Jog on? Mate, don't use british terms when you're not british. You're a fraud all the way through.

Comment

I don't think brook's power will hold very well against world class opponents...I do hope he'll beat alexander though because I couldn't care less if he ever fought again

Comment

Dude listen to yourself - I said I give Brook a good chance of knocking Devon out and you're asking me for all of my points in a bet? And i'm deluded. Jog on? Mate, don't use british terms when you're not british. You're a fraud all the way through.
                    Dude??? You're the fraud you muppet. Last time I checked I was a Brit from the UK not Denmark. I never said Devon would win just said that he wouldn't get stopped but I know reading's probably not your forte.

It's funny how you took offense to my initial post though says a lot about you. My comment wasn't made at any Brits posting on NSB because they all know their boxing but an odd ball like you taking offense says a lot.

Comment

Hearn's just trying to hype this fight up for the Brits who don't know **** about boxing.
                      This is what you said, maybe your diction needs working on.

Dude??? You're the fraud you muppet. Last time I checked I was a Brit from the UK not Denmark. I never said Devon would win just said that he wouldn't get stopped but I know reading's probably not your forte.

It's funny how you took offense to my initial post though says a lot about you. My comment wasn't made at any Brits posting on NSB because they all know their boxing but an odd ball like you taking offense says a lot.
                      Took offense? Why would I be offended by anything you say? I said I give Brook a good chance of knocking Devon out and you get your arse off your stool tellin me how I called you out? And complain because I don't want to put up 3bn even though you suggested the bet? Let's end this here mate. PS. I'm from Liverpool, but i'm living in Denmark.

Comment

Working...
                      X