• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bute hasnt been and will never be the same since he got Cobra d

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Oh, he's serious.

He can't come to terms with the fact that Froch brutally destroyed and embarrassed his guy in 5 rounds so he has to make up this idea out the blue that Froch was on PED's.

There's not a shread of evidence and it's not even logical.

What happened is, Froch hit him on the chin, Bute began to fold like a cheap chair and Froch went in for the kill.
      Brutally destroy? Not really. Bute was winning the first 4 rounds before getting folded during the last 10 seconds of those rounds. It wasn't some masterclass from Froch.

And in the Pascal-Bute fight, when Lucian started throwing in the twelfth, he starting hurting Pascal.

Comment

I believe Bute has a lot left and by going 2 168 should make an impact...He's had some big .oney fights, I hope he's watched his $$$...!

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          Brutally destroy? Not really. Bute was winning the first 4 rounds before getting folded during the last 10 seconds of those rounds. It wasn't some masterclass from Froch.

And in the Pascal-Bute fight, when Lucian started throwing in the twelfth, he starting hurting Pascal.

Out of all the ******ed mind boggling things you've said, this takes the cake.

Sig worthy.

Comment

No he wasn't -- in fact he got caught by a stiff right as early as the 2nd...

... But, as I said before several times here, "my former boy" Bute entered the ring in a total mess.
            He got an injury (and an infection) at a toe about 10 days before the fight and was under antibiotics; because of the injury he didn't train properly and forced himself hard to make the 168 weight... When entering the ring, Bute knew he wasn't physically fit for 12 rounds and planned to KO early a guy who has never been KOd and who started strong behind his log jab... At a certain moment, Bute had the stupid idea to have Froch punch himself out -- which almost happened, but Bute had no legs underneath by then...
            Bute emerged mentally shaken after that fight -- therefore it's fair to say that Froch literally destroyed him...

(Bute can't make 168 again -- therefore he has little if any future at 175).

Comment

i agree with this! it was a series of lucky punches that froch caught bute with. nothing more. nothing less. also an early calzaghe stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Haymon looking to build bute back up and cash him out vs Stevenson in Canada... Then he will probably be fed to chavez jr
                That's my guess too: feed him to Stevenson... But if Bute reaches 90% of what he once was (which is highly questionable), it's somehow possible that he sparks the pimp (who fundamentally is a boxer and not a pressure fighter)... But such a possibility it's quite remote -- as we see that Stevenson's reach is way bigger than Bute's...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i agree with this! it was a series of lucky punches that froch caught bute with. nothing more. nothing less. also an early calzaghe stoppage.
                  All the defence techniques that the great trainer Larouche managed to teach Bute were: excessive hugging and stubbornly blocking punches with the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    All the defence techniques that the great trainer Larouche managed to teach Bute were: excessive hugging and stubbornly blocking punches with the chin.
                    he does have a cool shoulder roll which obviously doesn't work against right hands but i mean it looks cool. it's more of a deterrent than anything. like an unloaded gun. don't throw a punch because im just going to roll it oof!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      he does have a cool shoulder roll which obviously doesn't work against right hands but i mean it looks cool. it's more of a deterrent than anything. like an unloaded gun. don't throw a punch because im just going to roll it oof!
                      I remember Andre Ward saying that Bute's movement looks like it's only rehearsed and not natural...

I said this here before: all that Bute knows about boxing dated way back, from his amateurs days... Larouche taught him nothing (for example: Bute knows nothing about pro inside boxing)...

Comment

Working...
                      X