Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that thinks Danny Garcia....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    beats everyone at 147, besides Manny and Floyd?

I've been binge watching Danny, Porter, and Thurman's fights lately, and I think Danny's better than both of those guys, regardless of size. Danny's a big kid, so size won't be an issue.
    yes, other than a couple nut hugging ****s out there you're probably alone on that one. sorry man.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i want to see the guys who thought matthysse would do the same.

danny has a better style against bigger men. he can move well, and has just as good of a chin as matthysse. he also has power.

danny will be a welterweight very soon. it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he fights floyd mayweather before floyd's contract with showtime is done.
      Danny v Floyd is pretty much a done deal this year or early next year.

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I actually think boxers will give Danny more trouble then a plodding face first fighter..Danny already showed he can handle pressure(with Matt's),I kinda wanna see how he does with someone who can show him movement and fight him smart on the inside..
      Yep, I think Danny's weakness will be movement and fast combination punching, which is why I pick Bradley to beat him, Thurman to give him some problems. If Khan had a better chin and wasn't with Hunter I think he'd beat him too.

Comment

Bradley, Maidana, and Thurman would beat him

Comment

Pac, Thurman, Floyd, Porter, Maidana, Bradley and a few others would beat D.Garcia.

Comment

Of course movments gonna give him problems. Movement gives everyone problems, but he's the type that's so composed, I can see him dealing with it no problem.

Manny/Floyd level movement, combined with their elite level skills, of course not, but Thurman, Judah, Alexander, Bradley level movement, he can beat those guys.

This kid's a rare breed. Just watch him fight. It takes a special, hard as nails type of person to be able to use your kinetic energy against you, and catch and shoot the way he does. The kid's mastered it.

He doesn't blink, and he doesn't get phased by anything. He's special.

Comment

Working...
            X