No announcement yet.

Why is "Xoo" not banned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is "Xoo" not banned?

I read the the UCLA shooting thread and Xoo is being blatantly racist calling muslims goat humpers, rapists and sand neggers. He's not even trying to disguise his racism. And he also talks down on other races that aren't white and he keeps at it by blabbing about things he has no clue about. Since when is this acceptable on a public forum where boxers and fans come in all races? And how come nothing has been done with this scumbag? I'm not Arab or Muslim, I'm white, but I know quite a few Arabs/Muslims/East Indians and they are good people and they don't go around raping and beating people like Xoo would have everyone believe. It's a shame and disgusting how other members aren't saying anything about this prick. Some even agree with him. A bunch of spineless Cowards here not calling him out. That is not right. Can the mods do something about his hateful banter? Does he suck your penises to prevent from getting banned? Perhaps the mods share his same views, just not openly? Reading his crap makes me feel physically ill at times. I didn't realize this was st0rmfront. He's even doing it in another thread. Here's a quote from there.

Originally posted by Xoo
    Gorilla lives matter doe. Should have let the gorilla do whatever it wanted to that black kid.

Come on mods do your damn job.

yeah i seen him post some pretty blatant racist stuff,i tohught u could get away with it here?

Comment

Xoo is ok! I got thick skin. He talks crap about Jews too, but I let it go. He is entitled to his pink azz honky belief's.

Prove him wrong? I don't want him banned, I think he makes many interesting points. Prove Xoo wrong!

Comment

did you really need to use your alt to complain about xoo?

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          yeah i seen him post some pretty blatant racist stuff,i tohught u could get away with it here?
          He does it in every single non-white thread and nothing is done about it. It's like I'm on st0rmfront whenever I come to the lounge. None of the other members even speak up about it. Just sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Xoo is ok! I got thick skin. He talks crap about Jews too, but I let it go. He is entitled to his pink azz honky belief's.

Prove him wrong? I don't want him banned, I think he makes many interesting points. Prove Xoo wrong!
            It still doesn't make it right. One can get their point across without using racial slurs in every post and being a total prick.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                What he said...^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

3 posts and June 2016 join date and is asking about Xoo. I don't even know who Xoo is to be honest and I've been here six years.

Comment

Originally posted by motorcitytime View Post
                    It still doesn't make it right. One can get their point across without using racial slurs in every post and being a total prick.
                    He talks **** to me all the time. We go back and forth regularly.

I don't always disagree with him. He doesn't always disagree with my posts.

Don't get emotional, he owns you then.

Comment

Working...
                    X